My new Boyfriend - watch reveal

vgomes

Jun 10, 2013
So excited to reveal my new watch! This is my very first Coach watch and I love it. I have tiny hands/wrists and have trouble finding watches that look good on. I like that this one is oversized, probably wouldn't go for such a large face on a metal band but I like it with the rubber strap, it is more casual I think. And the color is gorgeous. It's called berry and I think it is the perfect mix of purple and pink! And the underside has the little c's, too cute. :smile:

BOYFRIEND CRYSTAL STAINLESS STEEL RUBBER STRAP WATCH
(got it for a steal in the last FOS before the price went up in the current one)

Attachments

• DSCN0246.JPG
    DSCN0246.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 551
  • DSCN0248.JPG
    DSCN0248.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 553
  • DSCN0266.JPG
    DSCN0266.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 518
I got the black a while ago and love it! Thought about this one too since it was a great price. Was it around $50? I think mine was $89.
Yeah it was about 53 but is back up to 89 in the current sale, glad I got it when I did

Do you have the black with the white c's? Love that one too, might have to get that one if the price drops again

So excited to reveal my new watch! This is my very first Coach watch and I love it. I have tiny hands/wrists and have trouble finding watches that look good on. I like that this one is oversized, probably wouldn't go for such a large face on a metal band but I like it with the rubber strap, it is more casual I think. And the color is gorgeous. It's called berry and I think it is the perfect mix of purple and pink! And the underside has the little c's, too cute. :smile:

BOYFRIEND CRYSTAL STAINLESS STEEL RUBBER STRAP WATCH
(got it for a steal in the last FOS before the price went up in the current one)

Very cute. Check out the Movado outlet in Kittery - they have lots of Coach watches and usually good prices (and lots of sales.)

It looks very nice on your wrist. I tried a Boyfriend watch with a leather strap but it was just too much weight for me...but I liked it. ha ha