Indie Polish Exchange - ROUND 3 REVEAL

I'm almost ready to reveal, but first I have to report that there were a few casualties. :sad:
Three polishes broke in transit (and the box broke so I'll be replacing that tomorrow...)
Above the Curve Fallen Angel, Nail Pattern Boldness Mrs. White, and Utopia Polish Wisps were unfortunately all unsalvagable (I tried, really, but Fallen Angel and Mrs. White were just about empty and Wisps was filled with glass shards.)

Question: how should I mark these off on the list?

Okay, so I'm all through going through the box, and I've got a reveal! There are some awesome polishes in this box, I seriously had to restrain myself :P

Here are my picks!

Coco Allure Pinky Brewster - shop donation
Candeo Colors Divebomb - Passionail
Dandy Nails Mighty Fine Print - ?

Candeo Colors Sprouse - Passionail
Pahlish Ace of Fours - SusyH
Sonoma Nail Art Here Lies Robert - danilouwho

Thank you so much ladies! I had SO MUCH FUN and I can't wait to see all of your reveals as well! The box will be heading out to DuckDash on Thursday. :smile:

Okay, so I'm all through going through the box, and I've got a reveal! There are some awesome polishes in this box, I seriously had to restrain myself :P

Here are my picks!

Thank you so much ladies! I had SO MUCH FUN and I can't wait to see all of your reveals as well! The box will be heading out to DuckDash on Thursday. :smile:
love those picks!! so much fun in your color choices.

aw, poor little guys that didn't make it.... i'll have to pour out some acetone onto the floor for them.

Here are my picks!

I am having a huge sad right now about those pretties. Looked them up and all 3 are beautiful!!! RIP to the fallen!

Your picks are all wonderful too! So pretty. Loving seeing the reveals on this! Enjoy your new beauties!

Oh how sad! :sad: just cross those off the list and mark damaged. Bummer!

I'm almost ready to reveal, but first I have to report that there were a few casualties. :sad:
Three polishes broke in transit (and the box broke so I'll be replacing that tomorrow...)
Above the Curve Fallen Angel, Nail Pattern Boldness Mrs. White, and Utopia Polish Wisps were unfortunately all unsalvagable (I tried, really, but Fallen Angel and Mrs. White were just about empty and Wisps was filled with glass shards.)

Question: how should I mark these off on the list?

Lovely pics though! I wasn't sure who that Dandy Nails was from, the label had gotten a bit smudged (I think there were a couple like that), it was too cool not to put in the box though!

Here are my picks!

Here are my picks!

sweet picks! :smile: I've always wanted to see Sprouse in person, almost bought a couple of times. sad about the casualties.

Here are my picks!

Ooh those are pretty! That Pahlish is great!