Back from my trip to BalNY, Ready?

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Hi Ladies
As most of you know i went to NY this weekend. I had a wonderful time. Every thing was perfect and just right. My first stop of course Balenciaga. I got to meet the crew and specially Kim (such a sweetheart). She is so pretty, nice and patient.:yahoo: Here is what they had available and what i was interested to see:

City: Black, White, Ox Blood, Forest Green, Emerald Green, Anthracite, Periwinkle, Aqua, Sandstone, one Natural, Origan, Vermillion, and Marine.
Twiggy: Sandstone, Natural, Anthracite, FB.

Day: Sandstone (awsome leather), Periwinkle (gorgeous, not veiny at all).

Giant Marine Day and City, VG, White, Aqua, bunch of whislte bags, new wallets, Sandstone mid afternoon and brief, VG Work and City. VG Canvus City.

I never got to see the accessaries because i was not interested. If any one is looking for the Sandstone and Periwinkle Day the ones that i saw it was absolutely gorgeous. PM me and i can help you getting it. If i missed any thing and remember it later on i will let you know again.:heart:
Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks alot! :yes:

You didn't see any Truffle Twiggy's? I spoke with Liz yesterday and she said they had some. I wonder if she misunderstood me & I'll be recieving something else LOL :shrugs:

Oh & how was the leather on the sandstone twiggy's? :P

Thanks alot! :yes:

You didn't see any Truffle Twiggy's? I spoke with Liz yesterday and she said they had some. I wonder if she misunderstood me & I'll be recieving something else LOL :shrugs:

Oh & how was the leather on the sandstone twiggy's? :P
Verty - They keep most of the bags in the back and you have to keep asking them to bring them out (which i think it makes you feel a little bit uncomfortable). I only asked her for the ones that i was interested to see. The leather on the Sanstone Twiggy was absolutely :drool::drool::drool:. I think Sandstone is very pretty specially the ones that have little bit of pink in them. The leather is very soft and smooshy and it will age nicely.:yes:

I'm glad you had fun!! Now :graucho: show us what you got. :P
They didn't have any Parttimes? :confused1:
Thanks Powder, I had blast.:yahoo: I could really move there and live in Bal. :PThey only had Truffle Part time at the moment. I promise when my bag arrives tomorrow i will post another thread with pics. I wanted to avoid paying NY tax so i asked Kim to ship it to me. It is out on its way to me and it will be here tomorrow.:sweatdrop: