Your Diors in Action!

Hello ladies!! I am a pound owner of a medium mink grey Lady Dior, for the first time I took her out for a spinn. We attended a friend's wedding together last week. I love her sooo much :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: hope I can find another kind of her soon (looking for a dark red or purple) :cool:

You wear it well; you and your LD look fabulous!

Hello ladies!! I am a pound owner of a medium mink grey Lady Dior, for the first time I took her out for a spinn. We attended a friend's wedding together last week. I love her sooo much :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: hope I can find another kind of her soon (looking for a dark red or purple) :cool:

Very chic and lovely! Congratulations!

That bag really suits you! Such a beautiful colour and the size is just perfect.

Very nice! Are you still using the Mise en Dior pearl charms on it?

not at the moment, i haven't been using my tote as often to be honest, so when they are in storage i always disassemble (for safe keeping of course ;)). Forgot to add back in the day i took her out for a stroll... thanks for reminding me though!! (i forget about accessories all the time haha)