Look what I found!

Melly

O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
:nuts: Look what I found at the NR customer appreciation event!! I was only expecting to find items in Berry but found these instead. :shocked: I can't believe I bought all three! :shame: Does anyone know what color the Stam is? It has the wine suede interior. TIA!!

Attachments

• 20070422_0169 (2).JPG
    20070422_0169 (2).JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 148
  • 20070422_0170 (2).JPG
    20070422_0170 (2).JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 184
  • 20070422_0172 (2).JPG
    20070422_0172 (2).JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 149
  • 20070422_0173 (2).JPG
    20070422_0173 (2).JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 127
I wish I could but these were the only MJs they had.

That's okay. I guess I'll be calling some NR's tomorrow to see what they have left. If not, the SA at NMLC I dealt with yesterday called me to say he thinks there might be Elises available at their handbag event Tuesday. *fingers crossed*

Congrats again! I love, love, love all three bags!!

:nuts: Look what I found at the NR customer appreciation event!! I was only expecting to find items in Berry but found these instead. :shocked: I can't believe I bought all three! :shame: Does anyone know what color the Stam is? It has the wine suede interior. TIA!!

OMG. so lucky! which nordstroms rack and what are the prices. gotta go check out my local NR too

OMG...Which one did you got to? I thought I got lucky with my Lg multipocket but now that I see your post I don't feel lucky at all. I went to the one in topaga

OMG...Which one did you got to? I thought I got lucky with my Lg multipocket but now that I see your post I don't feel lucky at all. I went to the one in topaga
Congrats on your LG MP!

Ok... now I'm not feeling so bad, it sounds like there wasn't much at this NR after all, right? Did you see anything else that was interesting at the Topanga location?

Congrats on your LG MP!

Ok... now I'm not feeling so bad, it sounds like there wasn't much at this NR after all, right? Did you see anything else that was interesting at the Topanga location?

No not really, They had plenty of true religions($79) and joe jeans. A rack of johnny was, now that stuff was cute and a bunch of sunglasses( fendi, gucci, and juicy) the regular stuff they usually have. The Marc jacob table was very small they didnt have anything great I think my bag was the best:rolleyes: .
Plus they're having a new arrivals on thurs. so I think they may have been holding out on some of the goodies.