How can I make this look better?

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
i'm not sure whether this belongs here or in the reference section..

How do i make this look more organized? i went to IKEA and SO made my "bag storage center" last night :idea:..i used to store my bags in their dustbags in their boxes...in the closet too..but it's taking too much space and my side of the closet looks too "brown" :roflmfao:...

it still looks too...messy.

any opinions :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

attachment.php

Attachments

• CIMG1300.JPG
    CIMG1300.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 651
Ooh me first?!? Ok. Drap some saris (indian traditional of other enthnic fabrics) around and/or on the shelves. Or if ur deco is more modern use some fun blod coulours. Paint it DAMIER. (but bigger) Just some ideas that popped into my mind.

^^ i forgot to add that i was waiting for the right color of cloth to be found online! i was thinking of making it like a curtain-style shelving..which can also prevent dust from accumulating..

I usually leave my bags out of the dustbag just so I can grab and go. If you can do that, go for it. It would be cute to see all the bags. Or maybe I'm just being nosy, lol.

Either paint it OR find a gorgeous fabric like you indicated and hang it on the backside of the shelving rather than the front. So that you can see your bags and the shelving will have a beautiful backing that you can display...