View Clinic In Korea

• Thread starter Deleted member 448829
  • Start date
Yes View Clinic's email is: [email protected]

They cannot speak english, you will need to translate your email to korean and bring a translator there.
There is an English translator at View clinic. I was there December last year and June this year and never needed a translator. There was only a short period when the previous translator left and they hadn't found a new one that there was no English translator there. And the doctors also speak English - they just don't if there is a translator.

I was there in March of this year and they told me to hire a translator.. fits right in between your dates so it makes sense. Damn I really wanted to see them too.

If you dont mind me asking, did you do something with them? How are their prices.. I heard they are "local prices".. in other words cheaper than the intl. clinics.

There is an English translator at View clinic. I was there December last year and June this year and never needed a translator. There was only a short period when the previous translator left and they hadn't found a new one that there was no English translator there. And the doctors also speak English - they just don't if there is a translator.

I was there in March of this year and they told me to hire a translator.. fits right in between your dates so it makes sense. Damn I really wanted to see them too.

If you dont mind me asking, did you do something with them? How are their prices.. I heard they are "local prices".. in other words cheaper than the intl. clinics.
I had my surgeries there. Their prices were more local when I was there but I heard that they are getting more expensive as they become more popular.