PHOTOS from Neiman Marcus San Francisco (warning: tons ahead)

Beverly

beverlys.net
O.G.
Jan 28, 2006
I was at Neiman Marcus this morning and took pics of all their stock.. The green and blue are just divine in person! I'm coveting the new Hobo style, but the giant hardware just seems really tacky IMHO, I just can't grow to like it :sad: Fingers crossed they'll release the Hobo size with normal hardware.

Anyway..... enjoy :wlae:

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0158.jpg
    IMG_0158.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 71
Umm...OMG!!!!

:nuts: :nuts: :drool: :nuts: :wtf:

Wait...how did you manage to take these pics? Isn't it normally forbidden?

However, great job! I'm loving these pics. My Neiman Marcus has the same inventory but these are definitely merchandised/displayed much much better. THANKS!

Oo they had the ponyhair and such as well, I forgot to take pics of those.. :Push:

I was there right at 12pm when they opened so the store was pretty empty and the SAs weren't there.. so I just snapped away quickly and sneakily. Muahahahahha.....!

OMG. Thank you for the photos. It's such a treat!

I love the FB motorcycle as well as the metalasse. They're gorgeous. Oh, the exotic skin ones are tdf, I don't even want to ask for price!:P

Girl, it's on the title of the thread! :roflmfao:

You mean the Crocodile City? All exotics/limited editions have the Silver Hardware.
OOPS, i must be still sleepy from my trip to NY.:sleepy: :roflmfao: May be it is the Crocodile City. :shrugs: Get ready for my up coming thread on my trip to BalNy on Sat. :woohoo: I am getting my bag on Tues. :yahoo: I wanted to avoid paying tax so i asked Kim to ship it to me. Surprise is coming.:happydance: :rochard:

Oo they had the ponyhair and such as well, I forgot to take pics of those.. :Push:

I was there right at 12pm when they opened so the store was pretty empty and the SAs weren't there.. so I just snapped away quickly and sneakily. Muahahahahha.....!
Great espionage work! The photos are a feast for the eyes -- thanks! :shocked:

WOW!! Thanks for the beautiful pics and for letting us drool all over them!! :drool:
I think I need a french blue twiggy but only if it's as vibrant as the matelasse......or maybe I should just get the matelasse:confused1: