Best Bal colors of all time!

melodycadence

Apr 12, 2013
What do you think are the best Balenciaga colors of all time? I know of a few amazing color shifting ones like anthracite and blue violet, but I would love to know all of your favorites! Pictures would be amazing :smile:

My favorite Bal colors are 2006 Blueberry (beautiful sheen), 2010 Light Olive (all around great color) and 2006 VIF / 2007 Tomato (best REDS ever).

OP - What year / season is Blue Violet - Never heard of it. I"m not as familiar with the past few seasons though.

I have to agree with everyone that has said 2006 Blueberry, it is a special color.

Other favorites, in no order: 2007 Anthracite, 2007 Aquamarine, 2007 Violet, 2007 Sandstone, 2006 Lilac, & 2007 Mogano... I obviously have a soft spot for 2007. :P

My favorite Bal colors are 2006 Blueberry (beautiful sheen), 2010 Light Olive (all around great color) and 2006 VIF / 2007 Tomato (best REDS ever).

OP - What year / season is Blue Violet - Never heard of it. I"m not as familiar with the past few seasons though.

Oops I meant blue lavender, not blue violet haha. Not sure what year though, I just saw a beautiful picture of it on tpf!

04 Eggplant
06 Ink
07 Tomato (Best. Leather. Ever. Makes the colour look like it's lit from within. Beautiful).
09 Raisin
Not sure of the year - Gris Poivre. Love that not quite grey, not quite taupe look...the perfect neutral.

Ardoise, I have it with both GSH and RGGH (looks great with both) and Automne with GSH. Both are so veristile. There are a lot above that are great options as well. Too many to choose from.