what should be my first goyard and what color ?

me_love_purse

swift convert
O.G.
Jun 15, 2006
i have been wanting a goyard for a while now. But I have been sidetracked with other bags....
I need suggestion as to what should be my first goyard bag. it has to have a zippered top and medium size (i am pretty small). As far as color.... black, brown and white are out of the question.

thanks ladies....

my first goyard was a marine blue st louis which i love :heart: a white goyard is lovely too i would get one someday :smile: goodluck with your goyard purchase me_love_purse

i was actually thinking about getting something in red....
so i looked at their website and there are 3 color pallets that i like. when i click on them, it shows these colors that appear to look the same on my computer screen....
does anyone know the 3 colors that i am talking about... the look like red, burgundy and pink? but they look the same on the st louis...
i am confused....

About a month ago, I bought a Green St. Louis PM and I am absolutely in love with it. I want to get a White St. Louis PM hopefully in the next month. It is such a versatile, light, and functional bag that is understated yet chic.

I have a Fidji and I LOVE it. I love the look of the St. Louis, but I'm too big of a klutz to not have a zipper. I would be dumping stuff out left and right. The Fidji is perfect for me. I have it in green, I also love it in yellow or the lighter blue.

Pink is out. They don't make that color anymore....it was too close to the red and burgundy--so they dropped it. You can sometimes find the occasional bag with it...

The Red is RED and delish. The Burgandy is my FAVORITE color (right now). It's a pink-y red but richer. Like someone took fushia and mixed it with purple and red. Very nice color. I'm also a big fan of the green (YUMMY!) and any shade of blue.

Pink is out. They don't make that color anymore....it was too close to the red and burgundy--so they dropped it. You can sometimes find the occasional bag with it...

The Red is RED and delish. The Burgandy is my FAVORITE color (right now). It's a pink-y red but richer. Like someone took fushia and mixed it with purple and red. Very nice color. I'm also a big fan of the green (YUMMY!) and any shade of blue.

have any pic of the red and burgundy side by side?

I agree that a Croisiere 35 would be nice - which would look great in red (not pink). Just don't get one of those tote bags for your first Goyard - they are everywhere here in New York - and are being counterfeited as well! Have you been thinking of how you might have your new bag customized (painted)?