blazers5505 VTech killer's eBay id

I am still shaking my head and asking myself Why???
Why didn't you just dig a deep hole somewhere and jump in? Why didn't you just walk in the woods somewhere and get lost? My heart goes out to all those innocent students and professors who's life was cut short because of you.:cursing:

This is so creepy, this was the killer's eBay id.
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070421/D8OL9JRO0.html

Whilst it is indeed freaky to say the least.

It just proves that when the authorities "want to" find information, sure enough they can uncover heaps of stuff. All with very little effort.

This is just one example of millions of untoward transactions.

It is also a good enough reason to encourage people to continue to report fakes/scammers etc. because you just dont know what may well be uncovered.

You don't need a background check for ebay, this doesn't surprise me. Even if you look under "adult" items, all you have to do is check a box stating you are over 18. Yet ebay will continue to make upwards of over $375 million.

WOW! And how bad would you feel knowing you sold the clip that held the bullets that killed all those people?? Very sad.

Yes, wonder how the person who sold the gun and other items feel?

How creepy is it to think that the person you were dealing with on eBay was a killer. This whole thing really really bothers me. I feel so suspicious of everyone. Catch myself looking around a lot more than normal. No one should have to become paranoid because of some lunatic. I wish the world were a happy place.:sad:

This whole thing really really bothers me. I feel so suspicious of everyone. Catch myself looking around a lot more than normal. No one should have to become paranoid because of some lunatic. I wish the world were a happy place.:sad:

Same with me..I can't stop thinking about this :sad: Like I keep thinking something like this is going to happen again anytime soon.