Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpecialK

O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
I was just outbit by one friggen dollar on a mint apple green twiggy!!!!!!!! I was just increasing my max bid by $25 and the auction ended just before hitting the confirm button. I am sooooooo sad right now.

Thanks for letting me vent:sad:

It sucks cause your adrenaline is up and your like OMG, im gonna win, im gonna win....then I increased my max bid like 3 times just in case too and I think Im ok....all is good, gonna win this baby then someone comes and snatches it away at the last second!

I was never good at gambling.

Ohhh noooooo :wtf: .... so sorry to hear this :sad: poor SpecialK :crybaby: !! I totally know how you feel .... but there will be another one out there just waiting for YOU, I'll keep my fingers crossed ;) :yes: - good luck !

Here is a thought that may make you feel better: you really don't know what the other bidders highest bid was. For all you know, they could have entered a $2k max bid. So try not to think of it as losing by just $1... I have used this technique in the past when I have been outbid on something and found it helps me. There is another bag out there for you. :heart:

Here is a thought that may make you feel better: you really don't know what the other bidders highest bid was. For all you know, they could have entered a $2k max bid. So try not to think of it as losing by just $1... I have used this technique in the past when I have been outbid on something and found it helps me. There is another bag out there for you. :heart:

Hmm...thats not a bad way of thinking about it. Sucks still that I lost but a good way to turn it around.
Thanks!!

Now all I have to do is wait for another mint apple green twiggy to pop up on ebay and all is good!

oh that stinks! yeah, that's the reason i LOVE BIN's. Once I decide I want something, I want it, and waiting til the end bout gives me a heart attack! Something else will come up soon!

aww that's happend to me before - not with a bbag but with other things and it's so frustrated :sad:

but no worries, something else you love will come along soon!! :jammin: