My fisrt Chloé has arrived!!!

choupi97

Dec 14, 2006
Hi girls,
after a first bad experience I finally found my first Chloé, this time an authentic one!!!! :yahoo:
I've been hunting for a whiskey paddington for months and now I finally got it :drool: I've been dreaming of that bag for months, and I fell in love with that colour when I saw it in the avatar of a fellow Pfer, chicky (BTW thank you for all your help and patience!!!)
I am really afraid of taking her out, as we've been talking in another thread, but yesterday I took her for the first time and I really had a great time, I hope to take her out soon again, even if I was worried because I don't want the lock to scratch, the leather to get dirty, and so many etc :roflmfao:
So here are some pics!! Hope you enjoy!
Thanks to all for making this forum so great and helpful :smile:

oops sorry I forgot the pics :sweatdrop:
I also forgot to thank sunspark for this incredible bag, thank you so much for all your time and help!!! :yahoo:

Attachments

• paddy 1.jpg
    paddy 1.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 66
  • paddy 2.jpg
    paddy 2.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 53
  • paddy 3.jpg
    paddy 3.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 67
  • paddy 4.jpg
    paddy 4.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 46
  • paddy 5.jpg
    paddy 5.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 64
CHOUPI97- WHERE'D YOU BUY HER? I WANT ONE TOO!!!! I"ve been looking all over for a whiskey paddington after seeing Chicbag's!!!!

Hi girls,
after a first bad experience I finally found my first Chloé, this time an authentic one!!!! :yahoo:
I've been hunting for a whiskey paddington for months and now I finally got it :drool: I've been dreaming of that bag for months, and I fell in love with that colour when I saw it in the avatar of a fellow Pfer, chicky (BTW thank you for all your help and patience!!!)
I am really afraid of taking her out, as we've been talking in another thread, but yesterday I took her for the first time and I really had a great time, I hope to take her out soon again, even if I was worried because I don't want the lock to scratch, the leather to get dirty, and so many etc :roflmfao:
So here are some pics!! Hope you enjoy!
Thanks to all for making this forum so great and helpful :smile:

Congratulations, I have a whiskey too, for some reason the leather on these always looks so pebbly. I use mine alot and its been wet, no problems, its pretty tough.

CHOUPI97- WHERE'D YOU BUY HER? I WANT ONE TOO!!!! I"ve been looking all over for a whiskey paddington after seeing Chicbag's!!!!

I found her on ebay, I had the chance that the seller was a sweet Pfer, a really good experience. I know it's difficult to find it, I've been waiting for months but from time to time someone pops up, I will keep an eye for you!!! :nuts:

Congratulations, I have a whiskey too, for some reason the leather on these always looks so pebbly. I use mine alot and its been wet, no problems, its pretty tough.

Thanks ReRe :smile: yes you're right the leather on these looks amazing, maybe it's because of the fact this is my first designer bag but I never saw a bag that had a leather kinda smooshy and pebly, even wihtout touching it it looks so nice, I've touched some other designer bags like Louis and the feeling is so different, when I first received her I was like :drool: I hope this is only my first one of a great coming collection :yahoo:

Yes, congratulations. What a great color! I too had a bad first experience with two fake Chloe's. Now I'm awaiting my first Chloe authentic paddington. It should arrive on Monday. I hope I'm as happy with mine! Can't wait to get it.

Yes, congratulations. What a great color! I too had a bad first experience with two fake Chloe's. Now I'm awaiting my first Chloe authentic paddington. It should arrive on Monday. I hope I'm as happy with mine! Can't wait to get it.

Sorry for the bad experiences, I understand very well.
So great that you finally find your bag!!! :yahoo: I'm sure you will enjoy it a lot!