Okay, so now I'm lemming a Tokidoki necklace!!

pattygoody

SexyOldBroad
Oct 15, 2006
When does the madness end??? :nuts:

Who has one, what is it and do ya love it??? LOL

Are they as nice quality as they appear to be on the websites? It says real silver! :rolleyes:

Love to hear your thoughts...I'm thinking I need a necklace to go with my bags! :yes:

Yeah, I thought so too...now I own 3 of them!:nuts: I only intended to own two....and meant to return the 3rd one....but then...you know...

Anyway, there are sterling ones...they're charms only (I believe) and over $100 each...

the necklaces I have are silver-toned (although on Azalea's website it claimed they were sterling and that is a mistake) I have the rainbow, the peach face & latte. The charms are double sided (very cool) and they're enamel. The chains tend to look more stainless steel after you wear them for a little while. (I've had mine a couple of months) The Latte necklace IMO doesn't look quite as nice as the rainbow & peach. Colors aren't as brite, charm is thicker...

I love wearing them and they're much easier to change out than my bags!

I was going to get the rainbow one today :sad: but the last one Jamie had was a wittle broken at the clasp... I want one of the dog tags also :smile: they're so cute!

I think I mean to write REGULAR. HAHA. Sometimes I mess up my words when my fingers type faster than my head can think lol.

tksterlingjewelry.jpg

cost more than this kind:
lattenecklace.jpg