*Giuseppe Zanotti thongs* ?+Opinion!!

sammydoll

i'm a..
O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Heya! So for a couple months now i've been thinking that if i found a pair of Zanotti sandals on sale for a good price i should go for them.. Well it looks as though the time has come..

eqzoom.ms

I found these for $160 in my size but i have a couple questions..

First- Do you like them?:smile:

2. If you have any of his shoes how much do you like them and do you wear them a lot in the summer? Are they comforable?

and lasttllyyy

3. What's the width like on them? I wouldn't say my feet are wide by any means but sometimes they are a little tight going into strappy sandals and such.

Thanks so much!:heart:

I have the exact same style that I purchased last year. I love them! I have been wearing them this summer too. They are soft and comfy leather. I bought mine for $225 (from $450) and they are worth every penny!
What color are these? Mine are chocolate brown and the large stone is like a citrine/yellow color.
I have a couple other Giuseppe flats and they are all comfortable.
I am usually a 6 1/2 and I bought these and my others last year in a 7.
I think you should buy them...that is a great deal!!

Okay, nevermind! I got antsy and just ordered them! :yahoo: I feel like i got a super good deal.. get this--

Full price they were $450
Bluefly marked them down to $279
Extra % off shoes today so down to $179.99
15% code- $160.94
and 4% from e bates! $154.50!

yayy! I'll post pics when i get them :yes:

I have the exact same style that I purchased last year. I love them! I have been wearing them this summer too. They are soft and comfy leather. I bought mine for $225 (from $450) and they are worth every penny!
What color are these? Mine are chocolate brown and the large stone is like a citrine/yellow color.
I have a couple other Giuseppe flats and they are all comfortable.
I am usually a 6 1/2 and I bought these and my others last year in a 7.
I think you should buy them...that is a great deal!!

Thanks for the response! I usually wear a 6.5 (which tend to be a liiitttttle big on me but i like it that way..) i got these in a 6.5 so i hopehopehope they work! So glad to hear you love yours! It said they are dark brown with turq. and black stones:yes: I'm so excited now!:wlae:

WOW! Congratulations. Do they run true to size? I'm a 38.5 and an 8 in Tory Burch flats so what size should I get? I have narrow feet and most strappy sandals are often too loose for me... =(

WOW! Congratulations. Do they run true to size? I'm a 38.5 and an 8 in Tory Burch flats so what size should I get? I have narrow feet and most strappy sandals are often too loose for me... =(

I havn't received mine yet but i know they run a little small.. You'd want to order at least a half size larger. Very excited about mine arriving!:smile: