All things Alexander McQueen Chat and Share thread....

oh that's gorgeous

I wouldn't worry about saving it for your trip I would wear it now and when away without a second thought, show everyone how beautiful it is.

I would love to own something similar one day :smile:

Hi everyone! Could I get some honest opinions on this bag I just received please? It's the new studded padlock shopper tote, and it really is gorgeous in person. I was surprised at how smooth and silky the leather, I guess I thought it would be stiff like some of the other McQueen totes I've seen IRL. My only issue is...does it seem too "inspired by"? (Like by the Valentino Rockstud, etc...) Any thoughts/opinions are greatly appreciated! (I'm trying to decide if I should keep it or maybe buy a black Nightingale instead...)ImageUploadedByPurseForum1377179033.379585.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1377179055.524238.jpg

Wow, this thread has died! Thoughts on SS 2014 collection? I personally kinda love it! Sarah surprised me and I want a few pieces actually! ;-D Here are two of my favorites! Absolutely LOVE the blue!! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381226541.435887.jpg