Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Hi

I would like to ask for some opinions.
I have a love bangle size 16.
I would like to get one or two more bangle to stack on it.
The one that I m currently wearing will be the first in row on my hand, for the next remaining bangle, should I get a bigger size like 17?

For those who stack your love bangles, do you buy all the same sizes?

Pls advise...

Thank u!!

I would get another 16 IMO. Your 16 might slide in and out of your 17 and will get scratched.

I would get another 16 IMO. Your 16 might slide in and out of your 17 and will get scratched.

That's true. I was worried also that the 16 might scratch the bigger size...
However, as u stack more towards the back, the arm gets slightly bigger, will it be too tight if I get 16?

Or it wouldn't be too tight?
Coz my current 16 fits my wrist very nicely.

However, as u stack more towards the back, the arm gets slightly bigger, will it be too tight if I get 16?

From the photos posted loveparadox83 it looks nice with both bangles the same and its a whole new look when you alternate the size. I think if you are only wearing the cartier love bangles they look nice in the same size. If you are planning to mix in other bracelets you may want to do the alternating size you will have more options that way.

Stacking 2 with 16 is still good but more than that you might wanna go higher size. 16 fits me well too. I have another 16 which is the Tiffany Atlas. Same size as the love.