I need a L'Amore... please can anyone help me out?

eNVii_tOkii

*Cuteness Addict*
O.G.
Jan 1, 2007
Hi ladies, I'm really frustrated - it seems that everyone already has like 10 L'Amores each and the Spiaggia's already comin out soon but there isn't even a hint that they're gonna hit my shores :sad:
I want one in Mamma Mia and I see one on eBay with a great print placement but the price is jacked up really high... and I can't order through Pulse or LeSportsac (they don't ship here...)
Tokidoki Lover helped me out to get Original Black Scuola + Luna before (still waiting for them to come though.. ;) ) She's really super :supacool: !
Therefore I am calling to my sisters-in-arm - gals, please help get one for me? I am willing to pay retail ($130, right?) plus shipping ++ of course..
If this is against tPF rules, PM me? puh-leez? :crybaby:
Thanks for reaching out to a girl in need! :P

One of us Hawaii gals might be able to help you. Our Lesportsac carries Amore...I'm not sure if they still have though. Perhaps you should call..and maybe your buddy Tokidoki Lover will help you out again? LOL.

Oh yeah, I don't think it's against the rules to do custom purchases, we're not selling anything, so yeah. I could be wrong though..and if I am, then I am sorry.

I could possibly get one for you but you'd get cali tax (7.75-8.25%) and have to pay paypal fees :sad: so I don't think I'm the best candidate... I'd definitely help you though if I could

Hi ladies, I'm really frustrated - it seems that everyone already has like 10 L'Amores each and the Spiaggia's already comin out soon but there isn't even a hint that they're gonna hit my shores :sad:
I want one in Mamma Mia and I see one on eBay with a great print placement but the price is jacked up really high... and I can't order through Pulse or LeSportsac (they don't ship here...)
Tokidoki Lover helped me out to get Original Black Scuola + Luna before (still waiting for them to come though.. ;) ) She's really super :supacool: !
Therefore I am calling to my sisters-in-arm - gals, please help get one for me? I am willing to pay retail ($130, right?) plus shipping ++ of course..
If this is against tPF rules, PM me? puh-leez? :crybaby:
Thanks for reaching out to a girl in need! :P

It'd be best for one of the girls on the mainland to help because the MM's in Hawaii are jacked up from $130 to almost $160. I don't know if you'd be willing to pay that much for the bag. I live right down the street from Ala Moana, where the LeSportsac is. I can be your last resort?

thanks tehlilone + maya!
you guys are super nice!
y'know what, i did some calculation,
even if i count the tax + shipping + PayPal fees = I'd still be paying less than Malaysian retail prices...

tehlilone: could i hold on to you to that then? :graucho:

maya + jessaka: how much is the tax in Hawaii actually?

tax went up and the prices are always jacked up :sad:

I paid a little over $160 for mine..

hopefully the mainland people can help first!

if there arent any (at good prices) up there.. then message one of us in Hawaii

I know we have them in stock! :yes: