Belated Promotion and Bday Pics

blew415

Loves LV & Burberry
Sep 28, 2006
Hi all- I have been having serious issues with my camara and DH finally got around to taking pics with his. Some of you may know that I was promoted at work recently (about two wks ago) and my bday just passed (4/15). Well, DH got me the riveting pochette and the mini lin cancun to celebrate! I only have one pic and not a great one, because DH wanted to mow the lawn--but here it is

Also- some of you know that I am currently a little bit pochette crazy. I have gotten the blue & lilac epi, MC black, taupe charms, peach graffitti, & blue vernis in the past 3 weeks!!!! So I have also included a new pochette family shot.

Happy belated birthday and congratulations on your promotion!! What a great hubby you have!!
- And, you can soon open a pochette museum;), lovely collection!!

That's what is messed up about it- I have a digital cam, well we have two of them. But the one I used to use is now officially junk. I will be buying a new one soon- just for me!

Congrats on your promotion, and Happy Birthday! Your riveting is a lovely addition to your fabulous pochette collection. I love your lexington vernis! Pochette museum- hehe! Love it. :P