Bedford owners, any ideas how to make it retain its barrel shape?

what about rolled up towels?
Hmm, I'll try that. :yes:

Previously I used a bundle of rolled-up bubble wrap. But I find it work to retain the shape at the side and bottom, not so much on the top where the dent is (next to the zipper). If I stuff it too full, it's hard to zip up. If I stuff it lesser the dent is still there after zipping. KWIM? It's really frustrating. :Push:

It gets dented because it's not stuffed. The thing about vernis is that if you don't stuff it, the lining seperated from the outside and it can never be fixed! Always stuff your vernis item with tissue paper until it is full. (Bubble wrap will not work or other air filled plastic) My SA taught me this trick and even showed me the dents on the display items they have at the store.

It gets dented because it's not stuffed. The thing about vernis is that if you don't stuff it, the lining seperated from the outside and it can never be fixed! Always stuff your vernis item with tissue paper until it is full. (Bubble wrap will not work or other air filled plastic) My SA taught me this trick and even showed me the dents on the display items they have at the store.
Thanks for the info! :yes: I'm taking out the bubble wrap and try stuffing with other stuffs- tissue, towel, t-shirts, etc.

Any other ideas are definitely welcome! Thanks! :yes:

Stuff it when not in use....I personally don't own one, but my best friend carries Damier Papillon once in a while and she has had it for three years now. She stuffs it to the brim when she isn't using it, and I must say that it still looks spankin' new because of that.

It has kept its shape.

That's weird, my Peppermint one has never lost its shape and I don't stuff it at all. I just have it hanging on my wall.
But yeah I guess you should stuff some washcloths in it or something when you aren't using it.

I keep my Bronze Bedford stuffed with tshirts - I've had it for several years, and no dents!:yahoo: :yahoo:
It seems kinda hard to believe that tissue paper would work, though, because it's so light...