Show us your COACH secondhand BARGAINS!!

I missed the 1st round of legacy and since being locked out of FOS I've been on a hunt for some treasures on the bay
$50 shipped:[/URL]

I am so jealous you got such a great price on a bag in such good condition. I have bought 3 of the older legacy bags, and I had to spend far more than that. I like them so they are worth it, but certainly wish they had been $50 instead :smile:

I am so jealous you got such a great price on a bag in such good condition. I have bought 3 of the older legacy bags, and I had to spend far more than that. I like them so they are worth it, but certainly wish they had been $50 instead :smile:

I know I keep looking at the same bag on *bay and most are over $100 for the same one. I love the smooshiness of the leather and the turnlocks!! I eventually want an Ali, Mandy and Leigh I think. Some of those french wallets would be awsome also:graucho:

My newest purchased arrived today..

1997 Geometric Orange clutch with strap.

I love the color, shape and size.:smile:
I was watching this auction and trying to convince myself I didn't need this one! I have the orange in the geometric and black in this style. Congratulations! I'm glad it went to a tpfer.

Not exactly a bargain but I couldn't pass this one up. This is the very first bag I've ever bought at Goodwill. Usually I never find anything there, so much that I stopped looking at Goodwills. It was just a fluke that I ended up there. In the glass case, but not as outrageously priced as most bags I've seen at Goodwill. Once I saw the color, there was no way I was leaving without this one: Grape Sonoma Pocket Zip Nubuc for $36.

Attachments

• 4949 Sonoma nubuc pocket zip.jpg
    4949 Sonoma nubuc pocket zip.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 524
Just scored this for less than £15 pounds unsure about what bag it is but loved its old look :smile:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1375995679.318424.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1375995679.318424.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 526
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1375995693.732381.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1375995693.732381.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 526
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1375995727.183232.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1375995727.183232.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 525
Not exactly a bargain but I couldn't pass this one up. This is the very first bag I've ever bought at Goodwill. Usually I never find anything there, so much that I stopped looking at Goodwills. It was just a fluke that I ended up there. In the glass case, but not as outrageously priced as most bags I've seen at Goodwill. Once I saw the color, there was no way I was leaving without this one: Grape Sonoma Pocket Zip Nubuc for $36.
Love these nubuc bags...color is gorgeous!!!! and truly not a bad price for GW. they can be outrageous sometimes even for fakes!

Just scored this for less than £15 pounds unsure about what bag it is but loved its old look :smile:

THAT is a great vintage bag!!!! Those rehab beautifully too if you are into it !

Congratulations! I love this color. :smile:

Love these nubuc bags...color is gorgeous!!!! and truly not a bad price for GW. they can be outrageous sometimes even for fakes!

Congratulations! I love this color. :smile:

Thank you! I'm thrilled with the color and the nubuc, and now that I have had time to look at it, I love the size and shape too. There are actually 6 compartments in this bag if you count the inside pocket. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

BEAUTIFUL bag...GORGEOUS color...Congrats! No way I would have left her either!

Was ebay hunting when I came acrossed these two beauties. Ive seen them before listed for 499.00 and 375.00 I got them both in EUC for 130.00 total

Attachments

• 1376043130655.jpg
    1376043130655.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 474
  • 1376043139206.jpg
    1376043139206.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 473