Show us your COACH secondhand BARGAINS!!

Hello, Haversack Holy Grail !!!!

One pretty much hardly ever finds the all leather Haversacks anywhere. The last time one popped up, Ledobe found it!! I've been hot on the hunt ever since. This seller had one that was essentially nwot, EXCELLENT!! and I got it for $165 shipped!!!! The timing was bad, but I am selling a few other things to allow me to have this bag because it's pretty obvious this is MY SIGNATURE BAG STYLE LOL. I now own 5 of them! (4 suede colors, and this all leather one) The only ones left are a white leather one, and another shade of blue without the legacy lining I believe.

zjyr.jpg

IMAGE SHACK IS NOT WORKING TODAY this will show up eventually

Sadly, the previous owner had a woodstove in their home, and its a bit smokey. I am going to get rid of that smell asap, and she'll be getting lots of love.

Congratulations!!!!!! Gorgeous!

One pretty much hardly ever finds the all leather Haversacks anywhere. The last time one popped up, Ledobe found it!! I've been hot on the hunt ever since. This seller had one that was essentially nwot, EXCELLENT!! and I got it for $165 shipped!!!! The timing was bad, but I am selling a few other things to allow me to have this bag because it's pretty obvious this is MY SIGNATURE BAG STYLE LOL. I now own 5 of them! (4 suede colors, and this all leather one) The only ones left are a white leather one, and another shade of blue without the legacy lining I believe.

zjyr.jpg

Sadly, the previous owner had a woodstove in their home, and its a bit smokey. I am going to get rid of that smell asap, and she'll be getting lots of love.

Beautiful bag...gorgeous color...bet I NEVER find one of those at Goodwill for $14.99 LOLOLOL!

zjyr.jpg

I believe it's MY signature style, thank you very much!

She's a beaut, CONGRATS!

Just think of the woodsmoke as "around the campfire smoke" since a haversack name comes from a traditional military bag.

I missed the 1st round of legacy and since being locked out of FOS I've been on a hunt for some treasures on the bay
$50 shipped:

This one is not legacy but still a beauty, couldn't pass up the price, $70 shipped:

I missed the 1st round of legacy and since being locked out of FOS I've been on a hunt for some treasures on the bay
$50 shipped:

This one is not legacy but still a beauty, couldn't pass up the price, $70 shipped:

Very pretty. And I love the legacy whiskey color, I have to restrain my self from bags in that color

I believe it's MY signature style, thank you very much!

She's a beaut, CONGRATS!

Just think of the woodsmoke as "around the campfire smoke" since a haversack name comes from a traditional military bag.

haha. 5 haversacks is not enough. would happily buy the other 2 styles if they come up affordably. Yeah, I am airing her out a bit now, and then doing a little "stow n store with charcoal pellets" I hope that works.

$50 shipped:

I started my Legacy craze a few years too late too, but these beauties are always going to be beloved and sought after! great deals!!!