Smaller Phoebe

Is the bag in the background of this picture a Phoebe? It sort of looks like it to me but can't really be sure. I found this from another thread >>http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/tp...view-110-pictures-809367-43.html#post25088808 Just wondering if this is supposed to be the Quartz Grey Phoebe I keep hearing about. TIA :smile:
It definitely looks like a Phoebe to me! But I'm not sure if it's a Small one... However, since it has gold hardware many of us are going to be disappointed if it IS the Grey Quartz Small Phoebe.

It definitely looks like a Phoebe to me! But I'm not sure if it's a Small one... However, since it has gold hardware many of us are going to be disappointed if it IS the Grey Quartz Small Phoebe.

I hope that's not the Grey Quartz. I will be beyond disappointed is A) its not embossed like the Legacy Grey Quartz and B) that is a PURLE bag, unless I am colorblind. If B is the case, I officially give up on the Coach Color Wizard.

I hope that's not the Grey Quartz. I will be beyond disappointed is A) its not embossed like the Legacy Grey Quartz and B) that is a PURLE bag, unless I am colorblind. If B is the case, I officially give up on the Coach Color Wizard.
It's got to either be the Grey Quartz or Black Violet... but too light for the BV... ??? Which other color could it possibly be?

I just preordered mine too!! & used my 25% off!!!! WOOOOO!! August 27!!

So, it IS August... Not October? I am SOOOO happy, excited, & smiling like a sleepy goofball (it's 3:38am). I'm going to preorder mine on my lunch break! We're all going to be Bag Twins, LOL!

BTW: Why (& how) do some people get discounts? & what do I need to do in order to be eligible for PCEs? I registered w Coach & "Liked" them on Facebook... But I guess they don't like me back :sad: Any advice?

So, it IS August... Not October? I am SOOOO happy, excited, & smiling like a sleepy goofball (it's 3:38am). I'm going to preorder mine on my lunch break! We're all going to be Bag Twins, LOL!

BTW: Why (& how) do some people get discounts? & what do I need to do in order to be eligible for PCEs? I registered w Coach & "Liked" them on Facebook... But I guess they don't like me back :sad: Any advice?

Yay!! I. Can't wait for us all to be twins!!! Usually buying in FP, they will give the discount to you. But buying will increase your chances of getting pce. I think?! Sometimes I think it's just random though! But yay for small black violet phoebe! $328 isn't bad regardless of pce!! :smile:

Yay!! I. Can't wait for us all to be twins!!! Usually buying in FP, they will give the discount to you. But buying will increase your chances of getting pce. I think?! Sometimes I think it's just random though! But yay for small black violet phoebe! $328 isn't bad regardless of pce!! :smile:

Very true!! It's the 1st time I'll be buying myself a FP Coach purse. But because its THIS particular purse, I'm more excited than anything else :smile: Would haaaate to spend that amount of money on anything else, though, LOL! Thanks for the PCE advice :smile:

Thought this would be good info in this thread -- small Phoebe intel from my SA:

Here is the list of small Phoebes that I found :smile:
29203 Croc Print $278
26224 regular leather Small Phoebe in Scarlet, Black Violet, Orange Spice, Grey Quartz (no quantities at the warehouse yet)
26252 Metallic Small Phoebe (no colors known yet)
28604 Two-Tone Python (No colors are known yet and it will be released in January)
26637 Zebra Print - this will come out in November
26257 Gathered Twist
26258 Gathered Twist small Phoebe bag 2 (I don't know what the difference between this one and the one above is and they both will come out in November)
30083 Gathered Leather Small Phoebe - this will come out in May

I am going to try to find out the colors for the gathered twist small phoebe. I hope something besides black and putty. Will there be a BV twist, or scarlet, or brick red? I must know! Willing to wait for Nov if so, since I am only allowing myself one more bag purchase in 2013.

Ok got this info:

the Madison Gathered Leather Twisted Small Phoebe Style 26258 ($458) will be available in light gold/ brick red, light gold/ black and light gold/ bright magenta on September 29, 2013. It will also be released in light gold/ dark teal on September 17, 2013.