*** Show off your NEW SHOES! Post your new or new-to-you Louboutins here!***

For some reason, I have the hardest time paying too much for flats, even though I wear them far, far more often than I do heels. When these popped up at a local consignment store (which is almost unheard of in my town...our best department store is probably belk)it was the perfect opportunity to snag my first pair of Louboutin flats. They're a size 39, which is about a whole size up for me, but actually fit almost perfectly. I love the color too, and im looking forward to being able to wear Louboutins to my very causal workplace without getting weird stares for wearing 5 inch heels :smile:

You must be my shoe personality twin - I HATE paying money for flats (literally, I balk at over $50 for them), but I spend nearly all my time in them. I also work in the most casual, untrendy office (people wear rubber flip flops to work, seriously), so I get very odd stares if I even pop a short wedge on. Doesn't stop me from buying my CLs though; I'm like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde in relation to my work wardrobe and my "normal" wardrobe.

Your pair of flats is so cute! Yay for awesome consignment finds!

Those flats are adorable and the color is great!

I feel the same way about flats. I have a tough time spending on them. It's a lovely color though

Thanks Beagly, I have a lot that will go with these shoes.

They are so cute. Love the color. Great score.

Thank you guys! I'm looking forward to being able to post I the outfit thread soon now that I have a pair that will see more frequent wear!

You must be my shoe personality twin - I HATE paying money for flats (literally, I balk at over $50 for them), but I spend nearly all my time in them. I also work in the most casual, untrendy office (people wear rubber flip flops to work, seriously), so I get very odd stares if I even pop a short wedge on. Doesn't stop me from buying my CLs though; I'm like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde in relation to my work wardrobe and my "normal" wardrobe.

Your pair of flats is so cute! Yay for awesome consignment finds!

Haha, yup, that sounds about right! Seriously, people wear yoga pants and sweatpants.. And I'm there in Louboutins and a DVF dress haha. But yes, my most expensive pair before this was a pair of TB revas that I got on sale. Maybe these will open the floodgates and I'll start buying shoes that are beautiful AND practical, but really, what fun would life be if everything was practical all the time? :smile: