Oh Johnny G ...please post pics ! :)

nataliam1976

Nov 14, 2006
so here i am, sitting at my work desk, desperate not to do anything that is work related and humming Jamelia`s " No more " to myself ( u KNOW why ! ;) ) and started dreaming about Galliano ... he is so gorgeous, so yummy ... please post pics as many as you can so that i can drool over them :drool: :drool: :drool: ... will post the ones i have when i come back home !

You funny Nat!, your posts make laugh all the time!!!
I'm a little bit busy at work but can't stay away from TPF, so just check in a little and also dreaming for my 2 bags coming!!!

lol here are a few pics i had on my computer

yY69iIDFI1aZdcltohQ.jpg

pJdLv2MkbDPCNBMs6-kyQ.jpg

yNPHcsU6Ntx3lNjQB0DA.jpg

0228.jpg

GALL_SS93_0180.jpg

j5uczNTSPLZOFYG4ya5eQ.jpg

TcYBAWQsF7Js-MPhv4dEw.jpg

omg ! i :heart: you ladies ! i will post the ones i have ( i know zero will be happy too :graucho: ) when i finish licking the screen looking at the ones u were so kind to share with me ...aaah sorry gotta go keep admiring ....:drool: :nuts: :drool: i mean... he is so not my type and yet ...

LOL NATTT!!! :roflmfao:

i'll look into my archives and find that 4parter video on youtube on our beloved mister g. ;)

the man works out every single day to get that body - which is pretty darn impressive for someone his age!

00560m.jpg
00460m.jpg

00480m.jpg
00470m.jpg

00510m.jpg
00400m.jpg

hihiii nat!

i wiki-ed galliano and he's 46 (1960). which is about right since i vaguely recall that the man is well into his 40s (and thinking he seems pretty darn fit for a man his age).

and here's the snippet about his fitness regime from wikipedia -

'Galliano says he follows a rigorous exercise regime which sees him rise at 6am each morning to complete a gruelling, 40-minute aerobic session with his personal trainer, before embarking on a 10-minute stretch, doing 150 push-ups and a six-mile jog along the banks of the Seine River. "Working flat out, it was a necessary step to take," he once said. "It helps to concentrate the mind and I find that I have so much more energy and focus." In 2000, he said that he also had found his inspiration for the couture collection of boho-meets-hobo chic he unveiled that January during his jogging sessions, when running past the homeless people lining the river. He added that he hoped to expose the pure decadence of couture by "turning it inside out".'

p/s soo sorry m'dear, i've been down with acute tonsilitis ever since touching down, so i've mostly been in bed and feeling like flaming barbed wires were growing in my throat. :sad:

hihiii nat!

i wiki-ed galliano and he's 46 (1960). which is about right since i vaguely recall that the man is well into his 40s (and thinking he seems pretty darn fit for a man his age).

and here's the snippet about his fitness regime from wikipedia -

'Galliano says he follows a rigorous exercise regime which sees him rise at 6am each morning to complete a gruelling, 40-minute aerobic session with his personal trainer, before embarking on a 10-minute stretch, doing 150 push-ups and a six-mile jog along the banks of the Seine River. "Working flat out, it was a necessary step to take," he once said. "It helps to concentrate the mind and I find that I have so much more energy and focus." In 2000, he said that he also had found his inspiration for the couture collection of boho-meets-hobo chic he unveiled that January during his jogging sessions, when running past the homeless people lining the river. He added that he hoped to expose the pure decadence of couture by "turning it inside out".'

p/s soo sorry m'dear, i've been down with acute tonsilitis ever since touching down, so i've mostly been in bed and feeling like flaming barbed wires were growing in my throat. :sad:

im moving to Paris tomorrow and will just camp along Seine banks every morning ! thank you so much hun ! :heart: oh and i posted /hug for u poor sick baby in the other thread but sending plenty more your way ( your lil gift box is on the way as well it might cheer u up ... :graucho: )