What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1375054956.986660.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1375055004.342564.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1375055146.828362.jpg

Inside my 'new to me' Chanel Medallion tote GHW! I've minimized what I carry like CRAZY and I'm still trying to keep doing that. I want to get a card holder and use that instead of a full-on wallet since I don't like using cash.

-gum
-Ray Ban Wayfarers
-Michael Kors wallet
-wet wipes, tissues, mirror, stain remover
-pen
-makeup bag
-'emergency bag' consisting of pills, sewing kit, band aids etc
-deodorant, in case I forget to apply at home or I want to reapply
-hand sanitizer
-pen

That is all :smile:

Today in my Chanel soft on a chain hobo just the essentials for a walk out:
Chanel cosmetic case
Dior crème rose lip balm
Chanel key case
Chanel card holder
Pink dog poo bag|O|
Dolce & Gabbana black matte sunglasses
Chanel ciggy case
Earphones
Tissues
And my iphone(used to take pictures)
View attachment 2202098
View attachment 2202099
Hi,

I love this little cosmetic case. Could you please show what fits in it and the inside of it please ;)

Thank you,

View attachment 2274308View attachment 2274309View attachment 2274313

Inside my 'new to me' Chanel Medallion tote GHW! I've minimized what I carry like CRAZY and I'm still trying to keep doing that. I want to get a card holder and use that instead of a full-on wallet since I don't like using cash.

-gum
-Ray Ban Wayfarers
-Michael Kors wallet
-wet wipes, tissues, mirror, stain remover
-pen
-makeup bag
-'emergency bag' consisting of pills, sewing kit, band aids etc
-deodorant, in case I forget to apply at home or I want to reapply
-hand sanitizer
-pen

That is all :smile:
So jealous of your medallion! I would've bought one asap had I know they'd discontinue it :sad:

Gorgeous bag though :smile:

I just found this thread thanks to the "What's your favorite" thread and I can't believe I haven't read it before! It needs a bump...

I've always wondered what you all keep in those jumbos, wow :biggrin:! In case some of you are wondering what can fit in a mini flap, here's what's in mine. I keep my cash and cards in the zipper pocket.

great
I lost my WOC yesterday, and now searching for some ideas to buy or WOC again or miniflap. Would you please tell me what are the measurement of your mini? and the price? I would love to buy one like this. Thank you

I have already posted some pictures of my cosmetic bag in the thread:what's in your cosmetic bag?
You can take a look here!
I'm so sorry...but I'll try again during next says to post pictures,I have already taken them!