Sooo excited about my new purchase! Finally decided to get my favorite color! I

PINKLICIOUS

Mar 3, 2012
After a whole week spending on the Internet researching about the color of my first Birkin, I finally decided to get my favorite color of all time! Guess what is it!

I purchased it from a buyer, who has high reputation in selling Hermes. I spend TWICE the price of a regular Birkin out of the counter.
For all of you who are lucky enough to get it from Hermes directly, I am so jealous! I am not good at building a relationship with SAs, and I am not sure if I can get this pretty color.

The main obstacle of this purchase is its price. However, my husband was so supportive and convinced me to go for my favorite color. Though I am still thinking the price is too much.

Anyways I am still happy and satisfied with it. Here come the photos!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1375583232.399862.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1375583245.004444.jpg

After a whole week spending on the Internet researching about the color of my first Birkin, I finally decided to get my favorite color of all time! Guess what is it!

I purchased it from a buyer, who has high reputation in selling Hermes. I spend TWICE the price of a regular Birkin out of the counter.
For all of you who are lucky enough to get it from Hermes directly, I am so jealous! I am not good at building a relationship with SAs, and I am not sure if I can get this pretty color.

The main obstacle of this purchase is its price. However, my husband was so supportive and convinced me to go for my favorite color. Though I am still thinking the price is too much.

Anyways I am still happy and satisfied with it. Here come the photos!
View attachment 2282264View attachment 2282265

Its worth every penny
Rt is toooo gorgeous
It's not easy to get one
Congrats n enjoy it