Alexander Skarsgård

Oh wow, look at this, you moved to a new thread!:coolio:

This pic was taken in Kalmar. He is here to visit his family and I spuppose he'll spend some time on Öland.
Oh, I said 'here' because I'm here too. My grandparents got a summer house on the Island and I'm here on vacation 'til WayOutWest :rochard:........well, at least I hope to stay that long unless a wearisome client needs special attention *sigh*

Thanks, Red, for the translation.:smile:

Stealth shot of Alex at a concert in Sweden tonight (August 1, 2013):

"Celebrity Spotting in the audience in front of Håkan Hellström; blah Alex Skarsgård and Cecilia Fors. Indeed! :smile: # True blood # hunk # little starstruck."

-miss_skog @ instagr.am

Alex is really enjoying his time @ home. I think Kayleigh might see him at WoW. I was worried we'd be in Skarsdrought when he went home, but he's been photographed enough, so I'm good with that.

Another from yesterday (August 1, 2013), tweeted today:

"I met Alexander Skarsgård yesterday, he touched me, he called me for the man. Do you understand that?! SUPERVISOR."

-MikaelEinarsson @ twitter

From the film Disconnect:

tumblr_mqups1mmkp1r313iio2_250.gif

tumblr_mqups1mmkp1r313iio1_250.gif

tumblr_mqups1mmkp1r313iio4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mqups1mmkp1r313iio5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mqups1mmkp1r313iio6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mqups1mmkp1r313iio7_r1_250.gif

… he’s broken inside.

Gifs: skarsgardalexander.tumblr

Just watched About Sara, and Melancholia, so my Friday night looks happy.. *sarcasm* but a glass of wine might help *lol*... hope everyone having a great day.

Last edited:
A link to a videointerview with Alex in Kino.dk.

The interview is in danish-swedish, Alex talks of course swedish but he
talks a little english as well. :smile:

From the video:

Alex talks about the casting process for the role of Maisie in the movie WMK.
He saw a lot of children in process but many did not behave like a 6 year old child.
Example: some of them could name the people in the productionteam and he thought that was very odd to do if you are 6 years old. He thinks many children in Hollywood are under a lot of pressure from their parents to behave in a certain way.
(He says) when he met Onata he liked her immediately. She behaved so natural and had lots of energy.
He also talks about the film Melancholia and the work with Lars von Trier.
He would have done anything to be a part of this film he says jokingly, even make
expressocoffe for Lars in the morning if he wanted him to. :smile:
It was one of the best experiences in his career so far (to have been a part of the
movie Melancholia). He learned a lot from that and had lots of fun during the shooting of the film.
(I think she asked him of Melancholia and Lars von Trier because he is a danish director)

Google-translation of the text benith the video:
(It´s rather good)
Alexander Skarsgard visited kino.dk and gave even our brand new studio his baptism of fire. When a true Hollywood Star (and six times winner of the title of Sweden's sexiest man) is in the hot seat, there is a lot one can ask about ... We chose to focus on the current movie 'What Maisie Knew' and particularly Skarsgårds compared to the only seven-year-old actor, Onata Aprile, who clearly won the Swedish True Blood star's heart ... and signed! Skarsgard also told us that he is ready to play Tarzan himself, if Harry Potter director, David Yates, gets the job done. What Maisie Knew is an update of a Henry James novel, also Julianne Moore in the cast and is current in Danish cinemas.

OMG, he seems to have confirmed that he will play Tarzan in the film by David Yates,:happydance:
but it is only mentioned in the text benith the video not in the interview itself.

I don´t dare to belive it´s true until it is officially confirmed by Warner Bros. :-s

Link: http://www.kino.dk/kinotv/2013/08/jeg-blev-forelsket-i-hende-paa-minutter?page=2

Last edited:
everything about how he is behaving says to me he has something big coming up - big enough that he can spend this summer relaxing - not working. Given how relentless a pace he has kept up - a summer off says a lot. Whatever it is - and it sure looks like Tarzan - he feels confident enough to slack off a bit - I expect that he is considering other future projects too - so he may do something come the Fall - but it looks more and more like he has something big coming up - and he is about to see some changes in his life. Good for him!!

and Thanks Topsy for posting the video - interesting to see the cultural differences - a US interviewer would have interrupted AS instead of just letting him talk.

He looks great too!

It is oddly cool here in the northeastern US - but no complaints from me - tomorrow if no rain - I do hope to get a swim and some BBQ. My veggie garden is coming into its stride - have sooo many tomatoes - LOL - too bad I can't send some of the excess to you all over the internet!

From the ever-hilarious CanadianBeaversLoveAskars:

tumblr_mqun5ej8uD1qdljtto2_r2_500.png

Rumors of my guy’s demise
bring puddles to dear Kristin’s eyes.
But how could it, should it, ever be,
they’d take that tall blond vamp from me?
The only reason that I watch,
the one I love with all my crotch.
Whose every growl and pop of fang
make me cheer and want to bang.

Still such a viking through and through,
the one that chicks all want to screw. (except for Sooks, doll get a clue)
Cus what the f**k, and how in hell,
do the the writers think that Bill’s so swell?
I would not watch this show for Bill.
I would not watch I’ve had my fill.

The new guy is a clumsy yutz,
expected awesome got a putz.
Then there’s the wolf, my god he’s boring,
even naked and three way whoring.
And cheezus poor old Sam Merlotte.
Custody battle? That’s the best you got?

Other than the Northman clan,
I’m just not that big a True Blood fan.
So if they want to piss off the viewer,
and toss this thing straight in the sewer,
I’ll tell them now, for Eric’s lasses,
they can stuff next season, and kiss our a**es.

Source: CanadianBeaversLoveAskars

I think she pretty much nailed it :lol: