Authenticate This GUCCI - Read the Rules & Use the Format in Posts #1 & 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest go through Castira if you want an official authentication to provide Paypal for SNAD. They may or may not agree with my opinion but either way, they can give you documentation on the authenticity of the bag. They are pretty quick with their answer. I believe you need to pay for authentication from them (do not use Caroldiva or My Poupette). Hopefully Paypal doesn't ask you to take it into Gucci for authentication because they will not do it.
Thank you, GhstDreamer for your suggestion and quick responses :smile:

Could anyone offer their opinion on this piece, please? I bought it on eBay so want to make sure it's authentic as soon as possible. I think I've photographed everything but if I'm missing something please let me know. Thank you. :smile:

Hi authenticators,

Could you take a look at this please?

Item name: Gucci Deep Beige Classic GG Monogram Belt/Bum Bag 100% Auth
Item number: 231016353300
Seller ID: celo_trio
Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gucci-Deep-Beige-Classic-GG-Monogram-Belt-Bum-Bag-100-Auth-/231016353300

My own photos:

null_zps22518414.jpg

null_zps4fa4accf.jpg

null_zps47fa0b11.jpg

null_zpse682467f.jpg

null_zps77322c92.jpg

null_zps05b60bcb.jpg

null_zps8108e31e.jpg

Thank you!

Could anyone offer their opinion on this piece, please? I bought it on eBay so want to make sure it's authentic as soon as possible. I think I've photographed everything but if I'm missing something please let me know. Thank you. :smile:

I can't see the serial on the tag from your pics but from the sellers pics of the bag online, it's fake.

Hi: I am new here, so I hope I am doing this correctly. I would like to see if someone can authenticate this handbag. I have suspicions that it is not real. Thank you in advance.

Gucci Handbag, Style unknown
Purchased from Liquidation.com
http://www.liquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=6437924 (sellers pictures)
I purchased this handbag in a lot with other bags and jewelry

http://s1129.photobucket.com/user/jcirillo63/library/ (my pictures)

Unfortunately all your pics are really blurry. It looks fine from the blurry pics but I need a macro shot of all your pics to know for sure. So please upload them.

Unfortunately all your pics are really blurry. It looks fine from the blurry pics but I need a macro shot of all your pics to know for sure. So please upload them.
I am so sorry. Let me see if I can figure out how to do that. In the meantime, I was especially concerned about the inside tag. The front of it had a G with a circle around it and a R with a circle around it. Underneath it says GUCCI. Underneath that it says Made in Italy. The back of the tag has 257290 and underneath that is has 521756-04. I have never seen a Gucci with a G and R on the tag. I also thought the numbers on the back of the tag were 10 to 12 numbers and this one has 14. What are your thoughts?

Thank you!

I am so sorry. Let me see if I can figure out how to do that. In the meantime, I was especially concerned about the inside tag. The front of it had a G with a circle around it and a R with a circle around it. Underneath it says GUCCI. Underneath that it says Made in Italy. The back of the tag has 257290 and underneath that is has 521756-04. I have never seen a Gucci with a G and R on the tag. I also thought the numbers on the back of the tag were 10 to 12 numbers and this one has 14. What are your thoughts?

Thank you!

It's a bag from a Gucci outlet.

You can just set your camera to do a macro shot - it's has the flower image setting to do upclose shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.