Foresta opinion

socprof81

Collector w/issues.
Mar 23, 2007
Since we all have our favorites, what is your preference for the Foresta, style wise?
I really want to find one eventually, but I am having a hard time finding one placement wise I really like. I thought of the zucca but it seems impossible to find.
I figured by asking what people have in the print or liked in it, I could focus on searching for those.

Thanks in advance.

I ended up with excellent print placement on my MM so I guess I'm pretty biased about it. But without fail, every time I take that purse out in public somebody compliments me on it.

I love my ciao ciao in it best! I also have a mamma mia, stellina, luna and caramella in Foresta. Its a great print!

i think I'm going to try for either a MM or Zucca and I also want a carmella if I can find it!

I just got a BV in pirata and although I love large bags, I'm afraid that having too many large bags will be overload..although the MM and Zucca aren't small.

i think I'm going to try for either a MM or Zucca and I also want a carmella if I can find it!

I just got a BV in pirata and although I love large bags, I'm afraid that having too many large bags will be overload..although the MM and Zucca aren't small.
All 3 of the bags that you listed are super hard to find. I'm sure if your patient you'll find one.