W bags already available?

It's lovely but wouldn't be my style either. It's too structured. And I don't think it looks like the Celine at all. Here's the Celine....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 1,128
That's solid vachetta right? Not for me, but I like the contrasting black handles. The gal on here who bought one has a version with LV mono in the middle and black on the outside panels and I like that one, but I wish it had the blank handles too. Not sure why I like those so much, but they are nice. :smile:

Wings...how many brands have them now? Celine started the trend, then it went to Coach, then to Michael Kors, and other brands in between. LV was late to jump on this bandwagon. Def a trendy style that people r going to get burned out of and sick of. I thought they already were starting to.

I think it is gorgeous. It's quite clearly influenced by all the recent trapeze style bags and the comparisons with the Celine are really obvious.

But that said, I think LV did right to wait before jumping on this train. They have come up with something modern, of it's time but unmistakenly Vuitton.

I think it is beautiful and I would definitely prefer this to any of the "originals".

Not my thing either...saw pics of a Michael Kors copy yesterday. I prefer to get bags that are "original" to LV, and not something they are trying to copy to be trendy. Thanks for sharing the link though!