Coach & Macy's F&F, they told me coach is...

amytude

O.G.
Mar 10, 2007
included in the sale. I know there was some discrepancy in a previous thread. I signed up for macys list, but will I get the friends & family discount mailed to me? If not, what's the easiest way to obtain one?

My Macy's SA called me today and left me a message saying that I could come in for presale starting today. :yes: I've got $150 in Macy's merchandise credit that's been burning a hole in my pocket, too!

I stopped by my Macy's today and the SA gave me a F&F coupon and also advised me to sign up for a charge card that day to use that part of the discount too, lol.

I'm bummed though because I don't know if I will have any money to spend when F&F arrives, it's looking that way :sad:, just so many things have come up lately.

Also, after stopping by today, I've come to the conclusion that my Macy's NEVER puts any type of discount on Coach (other than F&F) because everything was full price and they had some OLD pieces there.

What was the discount for the F&F and when is it exactly?
I think I'm going to go and check out their inventory tomorrow. I have $200 in tax returns burning a hole in MY pocket. :smile: