Ludlow or Cles in your Pochette?

• Ludlow

• Cles

Results are only viewable after voting.

trixz

bonheur
O.G.
Apr 13, 2007
I'm deciding to get either a pochette or mini pochette and would like to get a Ludlow or Cles to go with it as my regular wallet is too big for either. If you carry a pochette, which would you use and why?

This is a tough one. Assuming you get a canvas cles (either mono or damier), you can fit quite a bit inside it: cash, cards, change. As for a ludlow, you can also fit those things but it would be better oranized and you could fit a bit more inside it. And its easier to get stuff in and out, I think. It has a change compartment for change and slots I think it was 2 or 3? for cards. Extra cards could go in with the change? Its really a tough choicee. It really depends on what you want this time. A cles is about $100 less and can be clipped onto your keys as a key chain, or to store miscellaneous things inside a purse OR (and my favorite use yet) clipped onto the loop of jeans when your out at a club or bar and dont want to hold anything. It looks really chic. It can be used as a wallet, however, and this is only in my personal opinion, I don't think it looks that presentable as a wallet though I sometimes use it as such myself. Its more of a keychain or little pouch in a backpack for cash but not a wallet (if that makes sense). A ludlow is more presentable as a wallet, though a small one. But you cant hook it to your jeans on a night out or your keys for errands. Hope this helped some.