Tokidoki Money

JessakaMitz

tokified
O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
How much have you all spent on Tokidoki products? Show us the breakdown, we wanna know! I wonder how much we all have spent together.

Citta Rosa Bella - $180
Paradiso Bella - $180
Original Bella - $110
Amore Gioco - $204
Caramella - $68
Tokidoki Black (original inside) Denaro - ~$70
Amore Denaro - $64
9 Toki shirts (including bf's) - $318
2 iPod iSkins w/ matching earphones- ~$100
Crossbone earrings - $36 w/shipping
Latte Necklace - $42 w/ shipping
Playground bracelet - $51 w/shipping
Smashbox Mirror - ~$40
Smashbox Lipgloss - $18
Polpettina - $12
2% milk - FREE (mom bought for me)
Latte - $11
Baby Bottle - $8

TOTAL: $1,512

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

It would take me days and days to list all my stuff like that but I did total only the bags a few days ago b/c Tokidoki :heart: er and Robotkitten asked me to and my total was in the neighborhood of $3,800 on bags and caramellas only...no toys, t's, hoodies, jewelry :nuts:

hmm this has only been a recent thing for me, about 3-4 months but...

about 350 and that is for a zucca, luna, carmella, and a mamma mia. So pretty good overall!

I could easily see my bonus check going to a whole lot of things I don't need, but want ;)

OMG. I just totalled it. around $1350 on bags alone. around $275 on tshirts, jewelry, and toys. so about $1600 total. :wtf:

I guess that's not TOO bad though... considering you could buy maybe ONE LV or chanel with that. And I have.... 13 tokidoki bags plus toys and clothes!!! :nuts:

hazelnut - ahhhh, I see. Now it makes sense :biggrin: idk, I can't see myself using small bags so I guess that's why I get medium/large bags lol...all paid retail :sad: HAWAII retail at that..grrr...well except the original...

This is in Canadian funds....

Ciao ciao: $230
Denaro: $30
Canguro: $150
BV: $150
Necklace: $50
3 minions: $35

Just under $650...or I guess something like 550 American? I am never going to let my mom know...I made sure she didn't see my BV last time I saw her, already....

Better not tell hubby what it adds up to...

Edit: although really that isn't that bad when you're not thinking of it as a monolithic price!