New denim collection from Dooney and Bourke

Okay maybe I do need to calm down but I dont like it when someone stereotypes ppl by certain garments or accessories. I see this happening too much in this country.

simply said:
I know you asked about the denim collection on Dooney and Bourke...but I was on my lunch break today..and i saw a girl sitting right next to me with this purse...and it's so adorable.
p10882561_ph_hero.jpg

Cute bag. Suprisingly, I really like it! :embarasse

fendifemale said:
Okay maybe I do need to calm down but I dont like it when someone stereotypes ppl by certain garments or accessories. I see this happening too much in this country.

I don't think the people here are conforming to stereotypes of the country. I'm a little confused why this is becoming such a big issue... :huh:

I didnt mean it that way. I didnt say "people". I had a problem with one person's comment, but my reaction has been taken way out of context so next time I see something I dont like I will leave it alone. I didnt mean to cause any controversy. i wasnt aware that it was a BIG issue. I was totally over it a few posts ago...

simply said:
I know you asked about the denim collection on Dooney and Bourke...but I was on my lunch break today..and i saw a girl sitting right next to me with this purse...and it's so adorable.
p10882561_ph_hero.jpg

I really like this one too!! I usually don't really like Doony & Bourke, especially not the bags that look too much like LV. But there is one bag that i was absolutely crazy about last year:

MVM0_l.jpg

I always saw myself traveling through all of Europe with this bag :P. I wasn't really sure about the color... But anyway, I still like this one, but not so much as last year. I believe it was also on one Oprah show.

I think this one is really cute as well:

MVMT_l.jpg

I have been just a reader here on this entire forum for a long time, but I feel compelled to post here now.
I think the reason so many ppl are getting defensive over their loevly Dooney & Bourke bags is because plain & simply, they feel they are being discriminated against by their purse choice, and rightfully so. And anyone who does not see & feel that here is completely blind to the fact or just tries to act like it isn't so. It is.
Saying that the "it" line is a little "too young". Hmm, I don't see why, because I know other brands ( I won't mention their names) also carry colorful initials in your face too. It seems to be a double standard.
I personaly am not a purse snob, I carry what I like, as everyone should.I love to see someone excited over their bag, nomatter what that bags brand may be, because being a purse lover myself, I know how excited and happy I feel when I have gotten a new bag, etc.
No one should put down anyone or their purse choice! That is so , shall I say "childish".
I own a whole bunch of Dooney & Bourke, I also own a whole bunch of Louis Vuitton, I love both brands. I can say this because this is my opinion..Dooney & Bourke is a very well made brand, they are very fun, and they have a wide variety to choose from, one style, pattern, color, etc for every mood one could possibly be in!
They continus to bring out new patterns and styles that are fun, or if you not in the "fun" mood, they have a style for that too.
I could go one about this forever, I feel that Dooney is looked down upon by many here for obvious reasons we all feel, and so many people can't be wrong about feeling that way. I'm not saying everyone on this board has these views , but the ones that do just have to announce their bad opinions. How would they feel if someone said to them, "oh, you're bag is ugly, tasteless, unclassy, low end, etc, etc, etc.". My bet is they would not be all smiles, so I just think if someone doesn't have omething nice to say, just don't say anything at all.
To those who own and love their Dooney & Bourke, like me...keep on loving them. Don't let anyones opinions change the way you feel about "your" bag, "you" paid for it, it's "yours", and you love it, lus in my opinion they're all very nice bags!
Let's all be considerate of other's , and live and let live, or carry and let carry!:yes:
Peace , Love & Purses ladie's!!