My camel (or sand?) Rory & Saffiano City Tote! :)

SomethingWitty

b happy
Jul 29, 2009
I found these two beauties last weekend and it was :heart: at first sight!

Meet my first Rory and Saffiano N/S City Tote! I'm not sure about the name(s) of their color(s) though. My guess is Camel or Sand? Anyone knows? I can't tell from the tags.

I've been wanting a Rory for a while now but just can't decide on a color, and this neutral shade is just perfect to me! On the other hand, I've never really paid attention to the Saffiano City Tote, so I was surprised how much I loved it when I tried it on. It's so elegant, classy, and functional all at the same time. And I LOVE this color! Sadly that means my trusted LV NF MM is going to stay in the closet for a while now. :smile:

attachment.php

And last but not least, I also picked up this adorable French Bulldog key fob at the counter. So cute, looks just like our dog! :love:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Sorry! Not sure what happened. Here they go again.
Thanks for the info on the colors! So Sand is darker than Camel? Interesting, I would've thought the opposite, hah!

Attachments

• IMG_1936.jpg
    IMG_1936.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 2,637
  • IMG_1939.jpg
    IMG_1939.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 2,140
I found these two beauties last weekend and it was :heart: at first sight!

Meet my first Rory and Saffiano N/S City Tote! I'm not sure about the name(s) of their color(s) though. My guess is Camel or Sand? Anyone knows? I can't tell from the tags.

I've been wanting a Rory for a while now but just can't decide on a color, and this neutral shade is just perfect to me! On the other hand, I've never really paid attention to the Saffiano City Tote, so I was surprised how much I loved it when I tried it on. It's so elegant, classy, and functional all at the same time. And I LOVE this color! Sadly that means my trusted LV NF MM is going to stay in the closet for a while now. :smile:

attachment.php

And last but not least, I also picked up this adorable French Bulldog key fob at the counter. So cute, looks just like our dog! :love:

attachment.php

TBeautiful bags! Twins on the car and keyfob :roflmfao:!!!!

Fraternal twins on the Rory (mine's marine), identical twins on the Saffiano Camel tote. (I get mine this coming Friday from Dillard's. Huge discount...couldn't pass it up).

You'll :heart:them both.

I switched out my NF for a saffiano tote, too! Love it! I carried it as a work bag (teacher), and it has been super durable!

Love your haul! Both bags are so pretty, and your bulldog is adorable! Enjoy!