My Paige arrived from Revolver

eliselady

Mar 19, 2007
It made it all the way to the UK in quick time!

So its a Paige in antique rose python. I have read the reviews a couple of pages down and was nervous, but I really like it! I love the way the coulor changes from brown to pink with the light. I think the grope scale is a very good point though. It isnt gropable, but I think its very pretty!

I also love the fact that I wont see any others over here!

Congrats! I bet it's gorgeous.

I just posted about Paige on another thread. I have a khaki Paige and it's fabulous.

My favorite thing about it is it's ease of use. It opens nice and wide and I don't have to fish around for whatever I'm looking for.

And it's a very cool looking bag.

I love my paige!! It looks good stuffed and with minimal things throw in! I love all the pockets to stash things quickly and those buckles are so darn cute! Yup, Paige and I are going to be friends for a long long time!!

Ok here are the pics. Excuse the sloppy gear - it has been a tough day doing battle with the toddler, so I am in my comfy clothes and drinking wine as I type!

Still loving the bag though!

Attachments

• kooba1.jpg
    kooba1.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 80
  • kooba2.jpg
    kooba2.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 85
I love the Paige, but, I have a mega mega mega fear of sssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnakes. ARGH ~ I cannot even look at pictures.

I would like it in normal leather, in the ivory/cream colour.

Although I also love those with the criss-cross straps, and so am spoiled totally.

As I am still looking at my "Ideal" bag on NAP, still sitting there at £952.00. I am having to make some really tough decisions here.

I wish I was able to get about, I would be having a few days in the US ~ if only to bag shop. I'm sulking now, and there is NO smiley for sulking.:wacko:

Halzer - I did get charged duty. Stupidly I didnt check it out first. Because you can buy up to £150/$300 of US goods and bring them over with you - in person - I thought this amount would apply to posted goods. Very wrong! The postal limit for goods is $18! So I ended up paying about another £40/$80......

Thank goodness for the extra 30% off coupon!

Hi Elise - I'm sorry if my thread caused you any anxiety! I'm so glad that you love it. I LOVE the Paige shape and think I just needed to figure out once and for all that i'm not an embossed kind of girl. If I ever see the Paige out there again on crazy sale in another leather, I'm going to snatch it. Enjoy your bag!! It looks great on you!!

I love the Paige, but, I have a mega mega mega fear of sssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnakes. ARGH ~ I cannot even look at pictures.

I would like it in normal leather, in the ivory/cream colour.

Although I also love those with the criss-cross straps, and so am spoiled totally.

As I am still looking at my "Ideal" bag on NAP, still sitting there at £952.00. I am having to make some really tough decisions here.

I wish I was able to get about, I would be having a few days in the US ~ if only to bag shop. I'm sulking now, and there is NO smiley for sulking.:wacko:

I'm with you on the snnnakes. 'shudder' But I do love the Paige and I think the bag is wonderful. Enjoy it. :yes:

Halzer - I did get charged duty. Stupidly I didnt check it out first. Because you can buy up to £150/$300 of US goods and bring them over with you - in person - I thought this amount would apply to posted goods. Very wrong! The postal limit for goods is $18! So I ended up paying about another £40/$80......

Thank goodness for the extra 30% off coupon!

It really is a ridiculously low amount. It is actual £18.00 for a normal purchase, they allow £36.00 if it is a gift. So after those amounts they take their 9% and then add 17.5% VAT on it. It really is frustrating.

Also, a BIG watch out, if there is NO value on the customs form, they will open it to ascertain value. It happened to me, first purchase from the US. There was a label on it, which the seller had left (BNWT) ~ customs used this tag to slap the tax on, and I paid more than the original cost and shipping of the item.

Nightmare. :shrugs: