ehandbagz.com

AMIESBOY

Oct 29, 2006
I am looking to buy my girlfriend a Louis Vuitton bag and I saw a great deal on ehandbagz.com. I need to know 2 things:

1. Are these authentic bags?

and

2. Is this a good website?

Thanks!

I just wanted to tell you about an experience I had with Ehandbags.com. I made an order over the internet for 244.22 for a Louis Vuitton bag. After finding out that their products were counterfeit, I canceled the order. To this day I have not received my money back. The FBI is currently investigating this matter. However I don't know if I will ever be reimbursed. So go to xxxx if you want a real authentic bag and its a very good company.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to tell you about an experience I had with Ehandbags.com. I made an order over the internet for 244.22 for a Louis Vuitton bag. After finding out that their products were counterfeit, I canceled the order. To this day I have not received my money back. The FBI is currently investigating this matter. However I don't know if I will ever be reimbursed. So go to Balenci.com if you want a real authentic bag and its a very good company.
I hate to break it to you, but Balenci also sells fakes. Eluxury is the ONLY website for authentic Louis Vuitton. Any other website offering LV is selling fakes.