The Loveboat and Bauhaus (Tano) have docked

Grace123

Hopelessly Obsessed
O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
They arrived at the same time. I must say, my first thought when I unpacked them both was 'sexy!' I think that's a good way to describe these bags. I like both a lot! The Loveboat is simply gorgeous, the color, the style, it's large enough to put your lunch and a small child in and the Bauhaus, while a bit smaller, is big as well. The leather on the Boat is soft, the Bauhaus is a crunch leather, I think, and it too, is soft, but has a delicious sheen to it.

The only additive that I could wish for would be that Tano include sleeper bags but maybe they'll work into that.

Definitely keepers, both of em!​

Attachments

• Bauhaus.jpg
    Bauhaus.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 219
  • bauhaus2.jpg
    bauhaus2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 160
  • Loveboat1.jpg
    Loveboat1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 210
  • Loveboat4.jpg
    Loveboat4.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 192
Adding a few more pictures.

Attachments

• Bauhaus3.jpg
    Bauhaus3.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 125
  • Bauhaus4.jpg
    Bauhaus4.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 127
  • Loveboat2.jpg
    Loveboat2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 146
  • Loveboat3.jpg
    Loveboat3.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 160
:devil: Wait, let me think that over..... Oh good gracious, that blue one is ATROCIOUS !!! you better send it to me right now so you don't have to be seen with it (hee hee hee hee)

Oh i have been eyeballing the loveboat. LOVE the color. What is the interior fabric? and is there another pocket inside besides the zipper?

Oh yeah, there's a couple of pockets on the back wall and then two on each side of the bag. Very clever how they did that! The lining is fabric that's soft, yet it seems very durable.

Grace,

I got the Bottle Blonde in Fern crunch leather & it arrived today, with a dust bag.

It was probably an extra customer service bonus, (I had to return my Stevie Kicks because I didn't care for the unfinished seams,) but they do have dustbags! Give them a call & maybe they can hook you up.

nice bags girls - especially love the turquoise as it looks like a gorgeous summer colour. I had a tano arrive today too - the My Heroin in black. I love it. I'll try post some pics tomorrow.

What's the bottle blonde like? Was just eying it up.
Any chance of some pics ;)