CeeJay's Take on the 2013 FW Colors!

Hi ladies! I haven't been in the forum for a long long time. Im just learning about the new colors and new styles. Thanks CeeJay for the review.

Here's a pic of Cigar Fonce.
@vink it's no where near mogano unfortunately (or fortunately ;)

Attachments

• 1374538538831.jpg
    1374538538831.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,379
Hey Ceejay! I'm really happy to know you've been such a huge bal fan for so long, it's pretty rare where I'm from haha Anyways, I'm really just dying to purchase a ultraviolet city in rh but the people at my holt renfrew (montreal) keep saying they have no idea when the new f\w colors are arriving and that balenciaga has been very tight lipped this season :sad: could you give me some ball park to work with perhaps? Should I expect this colour to only come out in August or September??... Any info would be great :smile:

I tried Cigar Fonce at Bal. Color does not stand out with RH, but looks fine with mggh. I bought the beige nougatine mggh part time, but ended up exchanging it for a Day RGH as I am afraid the BN will get dirty easily. Also I did not like the leather of the new bags.

Hi ladies! I haven't been in the forum for a long long time. Im just learning about the new colors and new styles. Thanks CeeJay for the review.

I agree with all Cigar Fonce is kinda flat looking, especially with RH. :-s

Thanks for the picture anyway.

Bummer to hear that the leather is thin.. Hate that.. I like my leather thick, fluffy and soft.

I might be the weird one here but I really like the Cigare Fonce with the RH. I'm not a flashy, dressy kind of girl. I'm jeans and a tee and feel the CF looks super casual with the RH. Will definitely be checking it out. :yes: Thanks for the pic!

Ah... Thanks a lot for the photo!!!!! It's really a great help! :smile: I'd been away for a while, too. :smile: Somehow I think it's a really cute brown. :smile: I'm still missing a dark brown in my collection. Maybe I'll have to check it out in person. ;) it's not what I hope for, but it doesn't seem to hurt.

Sweet! Thank you so much for this, miss CeeJay :biggrin:

Slightly off-topic as I'm not sure which season these were from (possibly S/S 2013 - I've only seen them on Erica's site last month), would you have happened to have seen the black metallics in person? (As revealed by BPC http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/reveal-x4-cumin-cassis-bm-black-metallic-ph-821812.html ) Would greatly value your comparison/assessment on this if you have as I know you've had most of the ones from the good ol' days…

Hope you, the kitties - and of course the bags - have all acclimated to California. (I know I haven't lol)

Yes, actually .. I did see the Black Metallic .. and it's STRAIGHT-UP GORGEOUS!!!! I've resisted because I already have 4 Black Balenciaga bags (different styles); no need to add to that!! :graucho: [yeah - right!]