Exotics Haul

pfjlvoer

Aug 17, 2012
Hey all, wanted to do a reveal of my two new (first time) purchases of BV. REALLY love this brand:

Maroon Soft Stingray Zip Around wallet and Ash Intrecciato Ostrich Wallet

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1374303253.389025.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1374303273.066852.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1374303292.467704.jpg

Hey all, wanted to do a reveal of my two new (first time) purchases of BV. REALLY love this brand:

Maroon Soft Stingray Zip Around wallet and Ash Intrecciato Ostrich Wallet
Oh, lovely! I want something in Ostrich - I envy you - gorgeous piece, obviously the Ostrich is my favorite!

Congratulations and use them in good health and happiness!

Thanks all! I'm loving both pieces. I originally wanted a long ostrich zip wallet in the 'Bering' color but by the time I made it to the store the following week it was sold (seemed to be a deep blue-greenish color). The SA's had mentioned to me that exotics sell out faster than anything in our area so I should get it once I see it. I decided not to wait for a new one to come in and bought the stingray. Then two days later my awesome SA called me and said she just opened up her shipment and had the ostrich in Ash color (she says its dark grey but it really looks black). I rushed right down and snatched it up. Normally I don't like plain black or brown SLG's but this one was too good to pass up.

Thanks for all the compliments. I'm already eyeing my next piece....croc!

Oh, lovely! I want something in Ostrich - I envy you - gorgeous piece, obviously the Ostrich is my favorite! Congratulations and use them in good health and happiness!

Thanks! There is definitely something really special about Ostrich but quite honestly I think even the 'regular' leather pieces at Bottega are just as special. I hope you get yourself something in Ostrich. And especially from Bottega.

How will you possibly decide which to use first? Just gorgeous!

I don't know how I can make a decision now lol. I'll have to try though lol.