A WHITE bottega bag - what are your thoughts?

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
Would I be nuts to get a white BV woven bag? I just think it would look so crisp and white in the summer. But is it a waste?

Does anyone here have a white BV? How do they hold up?

Any thoughts ladies?:shrugs:

I love the look, but for myself it would be a lost cause. I'm a stain magnet. They always look so nice on others, though. Even more than the white, I love the cream color, whatever BV calls it.

Would I be nuts to get a white BV woven bag? I just think it would look so crisp and white in the summer. But is it a waste?

Does anyone here have a white BV? How do they hold up?

Any thoughts ladies?:shrugs:

I waited and waited for a white woven BV bag to come into my local store and finally (actually with the help of another wonderful PFer) I had the last one sent in for me. It was gorgeous.

Once I actually had it, I couldn't wear it! It was too white, too delicate- I was afraid to put it down or brush it against my clothes, or just plain use it! I stared and admired it:tender: ,and in the end, bravely returned it. For me, it wasn't practical at all.

Now, I did recently purchase another white bag-(I was determined to have one this summer), and I purchased a Tods Miky Easy Media Handbag. I love it, and the leather is much tougher. I've been using it a lot lately.

Attachments

• 0434863083823_CWHITE_275x275.jpg
    0434863083823_CWHITE_275x275.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 88
  • p11253759_ph_hero.jpg
    p11253759_ph_hero.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 84
i was tempted to buy the large veneta in white but i settled for the off-white one since it is not as noticeable if u get it dirty...yesterday i actually got makeup on it but the coach leather cleaner took it right off. the advantage of the off-white is it is more an all-seasons color.