Cartier Love Rings Stacked

freshie2096

Addicted to Cartier
Sep 11, 2011
Just want to share my newly Cartier Love ring stack:

Yellow gold wedding band i have had for 6 months, the white gold and the rose gold were just purchased today. :P:P

Thanks for letting me share;)

IMG_1887_zpsa3b6553c.jpg

Like the stacking I have one also its the thicker one though I wear it on middle finger can u tell me does yours get scratches on it and do u wear it all the time cause I said well what the heck ill wear it all the time and mine got some really bad scratches on so that's why I'm asking to people wear them all the time like the bracelet or just on special occasions

Like the stacking I have one also its the thicker one though I wear it on middle finger can u tell me does yours get scratches on it and do u wear it all the time cause I said well what the heck ill wear it all the time and mine got some really bad scratches on so that's why I'm asking to people wear them all the time like the bracelet or just on special occasions

Thank you, Lots love!!

Yes i do wearing mine all the time, the love ring and the love bracelets. My love bracelets are tend to get more scratches than the love ring for some reason but i don't mind.

The more you wear the more you will fall in love with them even further.. they are a part of me now:P