What a Tokidoki idiot I am!!!

pattygoody

SexyOldBroad
Oct 15, 2006
Girls! I got my Ciao Ciao bag in the Amore print yesterday and when I opened it, I almost passed out because of the SIZE!!! :wtf:

Cripey! I wanted the small one! *slaps self upside head and makes mental note to actually READ description sizes next time*

Well, needless to say, I'm off to Nordie's to get a refund and see if they, or Bloomie's or Macy's has what I want! Wish this idiot luck!!! :yahoo:

Have a great day everyone! :yes:

Girls! I got my Ciao Ciao bag in the Amore print yesterday and when I opened it, I almost passed out because of the SIZE!!! :wtf:

Cripey! I wanted the small one! *slaps self upside head and makes mental note to actually READ description sizes next time*

Well, needless to say, I'm off to Nordie's to get a refund and see if they, or Bloomie's or Macy's has what I want! Wish this idiot luck!!! :yahoo:

Have a great day everyone! :yes:

Don't feel bad. :rolleyes: I did the same thing when Pirata first came out. I jumped on the first Pirata bag I saw online which was a Buon Viaggio and had no idea that it was going to be too big .:shame: I hope you find one you like better. :graucho:

I'm home and I got a Ciao Pirata at Bloomie's! They had a few of the Amore print, but I had my heart set on the small Ciao bag for my weekend runs. And when I got home, I found a b-day prezzie from my best friend...a Denaro in the Amore print! I'm exhausted! LOL I have to go and see my hubby's play he directed, Steel Magnolias, so off I go! Thanks, everyone! It's been a fruitful day! LOL

yeah I found my foresta ciaociao to be really huge when I got it, though I still have it and bought a foresta ciao :biggrin: so how do you like the size of your pirata ciao?
Congrats and Happy Birthday...hope it was a blast! :biggrin:

yeah I found my foresta ciaociao to be really huge when I got it, though I still have it and bought a foresta ciao :biggrin: so how do you like the size of your pirata ciao?
Congrats and Happy Birthday...hope it was a blast! :biggrin:

Thank you! Yay for your ciao bags! I wore mine last night and my hubby actually noticed it! :roflmfao: