Apple Green day....

twelve18

Handbag-crazed <3
O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
there's an Apple Green day that's on eBay right now which is really catching my eye.. it's my favorite color and I would love to have a Bbag in this gorgeous shade, but one thing is holding me back - it would be very "out of the box" for me. I usually carry brown/black bags.. the only other color I've ever carried was a bordeaux (read: maroon) Coach bag.. dare I take the plunge? or should I wait a bit? I'm waiting on my tax return at the moment for this purchase, but I could very well just use existing funds and replenish those when I receive the check. I also don't want to wait and then lose the opportunity to own such a gorgeous bag in a gorgeous color! help ladies, what would you do?

oh yes, and this would be my very first Bbag! what do you think?

thanks in advance for any and all help!

i would go for it. i think it is fun to have a least one bright color in your neutral color bag collection. you can always sell it if by chance it doesn't work out for you. good luck!

there's an Apple Green day that's on eBay right now which is really catching my eye.. it's my favorite color and I would love to have a Bbag in this gorgeous shade, but one thing is holding me back - it would be very "out of the box" for me. I usually carry brown/black bags.. the only other color I've ever carried was a bordeaux (read: maroon) Coach bag.. dare I take the plunge? or should I wait a bit? I'm waiting on my tax return at the moment for this purchase, but I could very well just use existing funds and replenish those when I receive the check. I also don't want to wait and then lose the opportunity to own such a gorgeous bag in a gorgeous color! help ladies, what would you do?

oh yes, and this would be my very first Bbag! what do you think?

thanks in advance for any and all help!

Even I would love to have and wear this bag. I am a male and always wear blacks or dark or neutral colours, but i am sure i almost die for this colour even in the ladys day.
Good luck and welcome here.
Hugs FX:heart:

Good luck and hope u win the bid, i have already seen that on ebay while i was searchin for my other bbags to pop up...ehhehehe...btw, apple green is a rare color and it's stunning....go for it......:smile:

I say go for it!!! At first I didn't like the color but it has definitly grown on me. Like celia said....that color is rare and hard to get your hands on. You can always sell it if you don't like it.

if you like the bag, you'll find an excuse to carry it, even if you don't currently think it fits into your bag wardrobe.

previously, i was always a strictly black bag kind of gal. but aside from a black aviator flight helmet bag, all the bbags i own are bright or chameleon (anthracite) colors. my love of bbags is only intensified because of the gorgeous colors.

go for it!

Go for it, if you really like it, you can replenish the funds when your return comes if, if you don't like it, turn around and sell it on eBay and have the funds for a different bag.

You may also be interested in the new Vert Gazon, it's bright green, but not *as* bright as Apple.

I wish you well,

Bridget

Go for it, if you really like it, you can replenish the funds when your return comes if, if you don't like it, turn around and sell it on eBay and have the funds for a different bag.

You may also be interested in the new Vert Gazon, it's bright green, but not *as* bright as Apple.

I wish you well,

Bridget

yes, I was considering the Vert Gazon - it seems much more "do-able" in terms of color intensity and stuff.. I think that if I do decide I want a bright green bag, I should go with the Vert because I think the color would be more "classic" than Apple Green, don't you think? I wouldn't want the AG to be out of style in a sense in a few years.. =\ oh decisions decisions!

by the way, thanks to all for your responses! I appreciate them :smile:

I would say go for it!! I am a neutral person, too.
But look what I got....

And I love the Apple Green as well!!
If I can pull it off, so can you!!:P

Attachments

• VG sunset.jpg
    VG sunset.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 37