~~***Post your latest CELINE purchase***~~

Thank you for understanding me and my "serious C habit" that suddenly struck this week and I kind of live in a state of euphoria, starting my day with a bowl of latte and sipping it outside enjoying a sunny Sunday and reading C treads, thinking about my future purchases. Every piece I find to my collection gives me such pleasure, feeling and smelling the quality of leathers...a real obsession and to be cured, I hope, is to soon get my hands on more Cs and then hopefully calm down a bit :smile:

Fortunately the shop is closed today but I will email my dealer more details, because I need a micro and nano. She is expecting a mini in lizzard?? never seen any posts here, but frankly I doubt her knowledge in exotics a bit so when it arrives I will see what it is, perhaps another python?

In future I will write shorter comments to this tread but I know you fellow C addicts understand my exitement and eagerness, because it's like having a crush on someone 😍 and the sun is shining all the time and everything is just total bliss 😊

Bells, read my innocent post about my C addiction and my C dealer and it made me laugh when I realized how it would sound if using such language in a public place 😄

Gorgeous!! I love both! I just received my Dune Trapeze today and the jury is still out for me. Mainly because I prefer more structured bags especially in this style. It's a little too floopy for me and not keen on the fact that is has no "feet" on the bottom. Also wasn't sure about how the suede would wear especially in a light color. Love the look of bag and the strap though!

Slouchy? I don't think the trapeze is slouchy at all

I was in Paris this past week and was able to find a couple of new additions to my Celine collection. My particular favorite is the Moon Nano which is such an unusual neutral - I haven't seen it anywhere else. Luckily, I saw a larger Moon luggage being shown to another customer so I asked about it in the Nano size. Lucky for me, they had it in stock!

The little clutch was a find too - it's pretty versatile as a wallet and/or clutch.

In all the Celine stores, there were Nanos in the following colors: Grey smooth leather, Red python, Yellow drummed, Caramel smooth leather (don't know the exact name of this color), Grey python

Attachments

• 004 resized.jpg
    004 resized.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1,592