~~***Post your latest CELINE purchase***~~

Souris is one of the best shades that Phoebe Philo chose for leather and its not a seasonal color :smile:)

However I see that the stitching aren't white anymore; mine has them and it looks really like the Hermes Etoupe color.

Hi samouu, indeed it was instant love when I saw it at the boutique :love: Was so
difficult to put it down and walk away. DH took pity on me and picked it up the next day :biggrin:

Love this! Is Souris darker than Dune?

Hi Bijouxlady, the boutique didn't carry any bags in Dune for comparison. The SA did show me a SLG in dune. If I'm not wrong, souris seems to be a tad bit darker, other experts can confirm that. This is my first foray into Celine... ;) I was initially drawn to Dune as well from pics, but found I loved this irl.

Hi Bijouxlady, the boutique didn't carry any bags in Dune for comparison. The SA did show me a SLG in dune. If I'm not wrong, souris seems to be a tad bit darker, other experts can confirm that. This is my first foray into Celine... ;) I was initially drawn to Dune as well from pics, but found I loved this irl.

Well dune is more like a beige sand, souris is a taupe-brown-grey

Thanks! I had a feeling souris was darker. I have a Dune Trapeze on the way & I'm hoping it's not lighter than I want. Enjoy your new bag! :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1373654883.488090.jpg
Today I upgraded with my new Céline Trapeze long strap in black calfskin, emerald green python and natural colour python. First time I bought same style of bag in 2 days, but I'm enjoying my Céline fever and now I'm looking for a nice mini or nano luggage 😍