Got my Legacy Signature Flap today!

deweydrop

Coach wh*re
Nov 29, 2006
:yahoo: YAY! :yahoo:

Got this beautiful little number off ebay for a whopping $135. The bag is PERFECT....AND...I can finally stop b*tching about not having an ebony legacy hang tag for my Legacy shoulder bag...I can swap it from this one! heheh

soooo glad I went for this bag! It actually fits quite comfortably over my shoulder (without a jacket on of course)...gonna be perfect for spring nights out!

(ok - really, I'm not pregnant...not sure why I'm looking so thick in the middle here...)

(<-- doesn't this just make you smile?)

and here is one happy girl! (pardon the towel hanging on the shower rod! heheh)

th_041907012.jpg

It looks great on you, dewey! Congrats on getting such a great deal, too. I love my bag like this and I've been itching to get it out, I've just been waiting for it to warm up a little. It looks a lot bigger on me, though, because I am so damn short. :Push:

hmm...ok HONESTLY now...do you think I'm too big for this size bag?

I don't wanna be all "fat man in a little coat"*...you know?

*($5 to anyone who can name what movie that's from...)

That'd be TOMMY BOY!!

Dewey, that purse does not look too small for you WHATSOEVER. I'm not just saying that, either. I'd tell you if I thought that. I truly think it looks fabulous on you.

I just went back to look at your photos, too, to make sure. It really looks nice, especially for spring and summer. :yes:

Dewey, just so you can see how pathetically short I am, and why I said what I said, I took a photo of myself wearing the bag. I am freakishly short. Quite honestly, it looks normal on YOU, not on me.

Oh, and I almost puked when I saw my face in this photo. I just got back from tanning (okay, no lectures!) so I have no make-up on. Seriously, I looked like I died three days ago so I cropped that nastiness out.

ugly.jpg

:yahoo: YAY! :yahoo:

Got this beautiful little number off ebay for a whopping $135. The bag is PERFECT....AND...I can finally stop b*tching about not having an ebony legacy hang tag for my Legacy shoulder bag...I can swap it from this one! heheh

soooo glad I went for this bag! It actually fits quite comfortably over my shoulder (without a jacket on of course)...gonna be perfect for spring nights out!

(ok - really, I'm not pregnant...not sure why I'm looking so thick in the middle here...)

(<-- doesn't this just make you smile?)

and here is one happy girl! (pardon the towel hanging on the shower rod! heheh)

th_041907012.jpg
ahhh! i love it! you got it fast! and you don't look pregnant (but I know from other boards you're trying - good luck)

great ebay steal!

and no, it's not too small on you. only bags that are too small on most people are the tiny little demis, unless your a size 2 or in jr high (no flames, just my two cents)

Dewey, just so you can see how pathetically short I am, and why I said what I said, I took a photo of myself wearing the bag. I am freakishly short. Quite honestly, it looks normal on YOU, not on me.

Oh, and I almost puked when I saw my face in this photo. I just got back from tanning (okay, no lectures!) so I have no make-up on. Seriously, I looked like I died three days ago so I cropped that nastiness out.

ugly.jpg

Funny you should say that about the tanning booth, I went to the dermatologist today, I had to have some suspicious growths removed and got lectured about all my tanning and going to the tanning booth....I had to be honest on my medicial survey didn't I ..
By the way I love the bag on you and you are not too short, I am 5'2 and I think you look great.