Update on Legacy Stripe Accessory Availability!!!

ZANDZ

Mar 23, 2007
I preordered the Legacy French Wallet in Legacy Stripe this morning (40240) for $188.00 and the newer coin purse (40239) for $88.00. Both are the wonderful silky material not the canvas and are due to ship at the end of May.

I know there was a post on this earlier this week but I thought I would update since when I called to try to order on Tuesday (the toll-free Coach #) their system wouldn’t allow it yet. Also, the adorable 92038 leg. stripe coin purse is completely gone!!!

Can’t wait – and here are pics. from the drill down so there’s no confusion.

Ordered (40240)
40240_d1.jpg

Ordered (40239)
Coin purse, can't get it to come up on the drill down.
But, there are pics. out there on eBay!

All Out of this one (92038)
92038_d1.jpg

I love the 40239 coin purse! I think I might want it, but does anyone have a photo of it next to anything recognizable (hand, cd, etc.) so that I can get a better idea of its size? What will it hold? Many thanks!

I loveee the Legacy French Wallet in Legacy Stripe too! Any kind souls could help me to preorder it too? I can't do it myself as i lives in singapore. And it's already out of stocks over here! :sad: I'm a sincere buyer, no worries. I could pay by paypal. Please...anyone could help?

I preordered the Legacy French Wallet in Legacy Stripe this morning (40240) for $188.00 and the newer coin purse (40239) for $88.00. Both are the wonderful silky material not the canvas and are due to ship at the end of May.

I know there was a post on this earlier this week but I thought I would update since when I called to try to order on Tuesday (the toll-free Coach #) their system wouldn’t allow it yet. Also, the adorable 92038 leg. stripe coin purse is completely gone!!!

Can’t wait – and here are pics. from the drill down so there’s no confusion.

Ordered (40240)
40240_d1.jpg

Ordered (40239)
Coin purse, can't get it to come up on the drill down.
But, there are pics. out there on eBay!

All Out of this one (92038)
92038_d1.jpg

ZANDZ:

Thanks so much for this info. I was able to order the Legacy French purse wallet No. 40240, the Legacy coin purse No. 40239 and Legacy Foldover Wristlet No. 40231.

kind regards,
Liz:yes:

kin