What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

How are the prices versus quality? I really need to go now!

Oh yes, the price vs quality is very completive just due to the fact a you are dealing with a family opened business or the diamond broker yourself which reduce the amount of over head and staff. So the discounts our passed to you. As I mentioned before, there are some low end and high end boutiques. The high end are more secure and do not mind if you bring some with you that is knowledgable about diamond to help you out.
I"I been purchasing jewelry from the jewelry mart for at least 25 years. That is one thing that I miss not having in Georgia, to purchase jewelry you are pretty much have to go to a Jared"s or G Geller or Tiffiany's and you don't get much wiggle room.

today i'm wearing:
these on my left wrist:
stack.jpg
my diamond studs and my tiffany YG dbty 0.42- I've taken Skyqueen's advice and wear it on it's own instead of layered with the 0.08 :biggrin:

outfit:
Wilfrid mint cardigan
Club Monaco purple ruffle blouse
Pink Tartan black skirt- my absolute favorite designer for dresses and skirts!
and miu miu jewelled ballet flats

today i'm wearing:
these on my left wrist:
View attachment 2241869
my diamond studs and my tiffany YG dbty 0.42- I've taken Skyqueen's advice and wear it on it's own instead of layered with the 0.08 :biggrin:

outfit:
Wilfrid mint cardigan
Club Monaco purple ruffle blouse
Pink Tartan black skirt- my absolute favorite designer for dresses and skirts!
and miu miu jewelled ballet flats

I'm wearing basically the same jewellery minus the Cartier baby love and the bluenile diamond bar, in exchange I put on my yellow diamond ring :biggrin:

outfit:
Club Monaco black dress with Japanese flower print
Jeffrey Campbell black smoking flats with studs
80 denier tights- because it's raining and I hate showing leg at work!
yellow diamond ring.jpg
I took this with my blackberry Q10, did a not bad job!

Yesterday and today's jewellery. Depending on the weather I may wear these pieces all weekend.

Sheila Fleet pentlant pendant from the North Sea collection
5 strand sterling silver snake bracelet
sterling silve bangle
white and blue topaz ring
Pulsar ceramic and stainless steel watch

Sheila combo.jpg

I'm wearing basically the same jewellery minus the Cartier baby love and the bluenile diamond bar, in exchange I put on my yellow diamond ring :biggrin:

outfit:
Club Monaco black dress with Japanese flower print
Jeffrey Campbell black smoking flats with studs
80 denier tights- because it's raining and I hate showing leg at work!
View attachment 2244766
I took this with my blackberry Q10, did a not bad job!
Just love that ring!!!